WH 10

‘And you’re an ass, we all have our endearing qualities’ Trying to smirk in wolf form just looks incredible stupid. But that never stopped me before. Growling dangerously at my disrespect, I could only huff. As if you scare me. Maybe its because I’ve grown up pack less, that I never feared what I should. Or maybe I was tired of giving two shits. Either way I liked how no one had any real effect over me.

    ‘For once could you stop being a bitch?’ Snapping his jaw at me. That was new, I’ve been called a few things…but never a bitch. For once I was speechless, and I kept it that way. When he realized I wasn’t going to say anymore, he continued.

    ‘You are not living in my house because its fun for me to keep you away from your life. You are here because Cain will stop at nothing to have you in his pack. And he doesn’t understand what a female means to a pack, he treats them….like shit.’ looking away at me before finishing the last part. Still keeping quiet, he seemed to appreciate it and continued.

‘It would be best for you to either quit your job, or take a very long vacation. At least till we can find a way to get Cain off you’ I wanted to laugh. Males are to stupid to give up, and if females are worth what I was told they were, then Cain would have to die. Either that or be banded, from entering Salim land. I setting for looking away from him, he caught it and sighed.

    ‘I know you don’t want to, but it would be best.’ I couldn’t help myself, he’s lucky my tongue held for this long.

    ‘ Oh so I wont get shot again, cause someone can’t mind their own business?’ He growled, standing up and towering over me.

    ‘Damn it Edon, what do you want from me?’

    “A sorry would be a good start’ Rolling my large round eyes.

    ‘Sorry?…..for what?’

Oh my god is he dense….

    ‘How about taking my stuff without asking me, or kidnapping me, or turning my family against me, or we could go with….’ he stopped me.

    ‘Okay I get it’ Huffing. I waited for his apologue, but scoffed when it never came.

    ‘Forgot Alpha’s have big egos, an apologue isn’t in your vocabulary.’ Getting up I turned around. Weather he was done or not, I wasn’t talking anymore. g He stops me using only his words.

    ‘Edon’ Stopping I look over my shoulder.

    ‘I never meant for this to happen, at least not like this’ He’s telling the truth, that much I know for sure. But still he could of handled it better.

    ‘A little late, don’t you think Alpha?’ Turning back around before he can answer me. Making good time back to the house, I shift tossing my clothes on. Walking inside. Making my way to the room I now get to call mine, closing the door and locking it. I don’t trust anyone in this damn house. Flopping on the bed, I hate it here. No matter how blissful this bed is….and its quiet blissful.

    Willing my eyes to close, I drift back to sleep. Praying I don’t have anymore crazy dreams.

Morning always comes to dam fast for my likening. Sounds of people running around, and growling as I start to wake up faster. Jumping off the bed and opening my door, just as the Beta goes rushing past me. He slides to a stop, looking at me like I shouldn’t be in this room.

    “Edon?”

    “Yea?”

    “You need to get downstairs, and now” Going to grab me.