WH 12

“Hey I saw that”
    “Saw what?” Talking with her mouth full of the stolen goods.
    “You stole a shrimp.”
    “No I didn’t” shaking her head, as the hot piece heats her mouth.
    “What was that? I can’t hear you over the shrimp in your mouth.” Gulping down cold water she blows out. The smell of her is driving me crazy.

    “still don’t know what your talking about” Looking guilty as hell.
    “Then you wont mind if I check” Pulling her chin to me. Her puppy dog eyes go wide, as I bring my lips to hers. Ohh so good, better then good. Soft, sweet, lush, warm, tender…..god love this. Dropping my chop sticks on the table, getting bold as I slip my hand threw her hair taking the back of her head. The soft strands lace around my fingers. Damn she smells so good, like honey and clover. Pulling away just to kiss her again. I could do this all day.
    “Salim” Ohh yes keep saying my name, wolf purrs; he loves our name escaping her lips.
    “Salim” Gasping for air. Pulling away to see full green eyes, blinking back at me. Oh crap, I went to far.

    “Edon” Gulping.
    “So did I steal it?” She whispers, looking for an answer. Chuckling I could really careless.
    “I don’t care anymore” Pulling her face back to me. After a few more minutes of her sweetness, we finish eating. Her face is blushed, as she tries to keep her eyes off me. It’s amusing after all we’ve been through, that now she chooses to not look me in the eyes. When before the little devil would stand her ground, never to look away. Paying for the meal, I again open all door for her. Now the tough part, what am I going to do now.
    I opt for driving around town, seeing if maybe a good movie is playing. Or perhaps she’ll see something she’s interested in doing. The car pulls from the restaurant, and no sooner do we leave that Edon sees a park.

    “Salim?” Pointing out the window. Turning to see what she see’s, I nod. Pulling into a parking spot, shutting off the car. Opening her door, she seems to be getting use to this. Walking up, I’m surprised that it’s a theme park. Paying for us, she’s looking all around.
    “Have you ever been to a theme park?” Watching as I’m starting to believe she’s never been.
    “Umm no. Well I snuck into one once, but got caught” Giggling, as she watches a roller coaster.
    “You snuck into one?” With a nod, she spins around to face me.

    “I use to live in the city.” Her eyes light up at the sight of a cotton candy stand. Turning around getting her one, which she asks for blue. Her delighted moans as the fluffy sugar melts all over lush lips, turning them a light blue. Chuckling as she seems more then pleased about that.
    “So, you lived in the city” Walking around, as she ate the whole thing.
    “Yes, For a few years. Mother and I got into a big fight.” Shrugging as the white paper funnel is tossed into the trash.
    “Does that mean you ran away?”
    “Yes, I lived on the streets for a few years” Smiling as a few children ran past, playing with spinners.

    “Is that why you don’t fare well with being in a pack?” I knew this question could sour the mood, but I just had to know. Even as serious as the question was, she laughed.
    “I suppose so. I learned who and what I was. While in the city your either made it or you didn’t”  Taking a seat at a picnic table, she watched everything with such interest I couldn’t take my eyes off her. They way she holds herself, looking like boss. Even others seem to notice she’s on whole other level, from the rest of us. Men grin and woman seem to secretly envy her.
    “Was it hard?” Leaning on my hand.
    “Very” Crossing her legs, lightly spinning her foot up and down. The movement distracted me, before looking back at those eyes.
    “If you rather talk about something else, we can” Trying to keep the mood airy.
    “Its fine.” Playing with her hair.
    “Would you like a drink?” Pushing off the table.
    “Sure” Smiling.