WH 15

“Edon get back up here” Swerving back into my lane. Giggling as her hands have slipped, past the button on my slacks. Groaning as she butterfly kisses my neck, never stopping the motion of her hand. Parking the car at the hotel, I open my door. Holding her in my arms, she just can’t stop….gees.

    Walking into the back door, cause I don’t need the desk clerk to have a damn heart attack. Opening our door, locking it just incase wolves or whatever else is around. Placing her on the bed, she’s more then ready. Biting her lip while flashing her eyes, her skin has already started getting hot.
    “Shit, Edon you need to calm the fuck down” Her eyes flash, which was not the response I wanted.
    “Come on John” Pulling at the inseam of my pants.

Ohh so calling Salim…..

    “Okay, how about I go grab a bottle and we…” Letting it hang. She smiles nodding her head.
    “Okay stay, be a good girl” Pointing my index at her. Purring at me, I swallow the growing lump back down. Opening the door, closing it behind me I flip out my cell. Sighing I make the call.

~Salim~

Its been two weeks, John calls every so often giving me an idea what she’s been doing. However I feel as though he’s been leaving things out. Rolling my fingers over my desk, work is going no where. The vibrations from my cell, have me lifting papers to locate it. Caller Id says, John. My heart rate spikes.

    “Hello?”
    “Alpha” He sounds tired.
    “What’s wrong?” There’s a long pause, making me more uncomfortable.
    “You need to come….alone”
    “Why, what happened?”
    “Heat” My heart stops, every fucking male in the area is gunna smell her.
    “WHERE?” Growling.
    “Holiday inn, off 23”

Snapping the cell closed, I run out of my office. Grabbing the keys to the silver SUV. Passing my Beta, he raises his brow. Jumping into the car, speeding off. I knew I shouldn’t of left her alone. Hitting the gas, the engine roars just like how I feel. Getting to the Hotel doesn’t take to long, then again going way over the speed limit helped. Running past the desk clerk, as I run all over the halls. Spotting John standing outside a door.
    “Alpha” Turning to see me.
    “Where is she?”

    “Just wait” Holding his hand on my chest.
    “Don’t Vamp. I let you take her, and look what happed”
    “Now hold on a second. I didn’t cause this, and you know it.” Frowning, I nod.
    “I need to get her out of here”
    “That’s gunna be harder then you think”  Sighing he lowers his hand.
    “Why”

Most females go into heat, it’s a smell males find delightful to say the least. But I’ve been through it, I can handle it.
    “Alpha, she’s more then even you can handle.”
    “Like hell she is”
    “Alpha…even I want her. You can’t go in there” Razing my brow, that can’t be possible.
    “I’m going in” Growling. Sighing he steps to the side, holding out the card key.
    “Don’t say I didn’t warn you” Snatching the key, I unlock the door. Her smell body slams me, pushing me back a few steps. Looking at John he’s holding his nose, as his eyes shift.

Shit he wasn’t kidding…..

Her moans are just as a luring, as I step in, letting the door snap closed. Gulping, I head past the bathroom. Her legs come into view, as I see more and more of her. Red leather is like a second skin, as the thin black top seems to be pushing her breasts up. Licking my lips, I control myself as I see her handcuffed to the bed post. Her eyes have shifted to a dark green, they flash when she seems me.
    “Salim?” Gasping in a half moan. Gulping, I feel my palms getting sweaty. Whipping them on my pant legs.
    “Edon, your in heat” She giggles, driving me crazy.
    “Well then fuck me already” Biting her lip, thrusting her hips into the air.

Ohh dear god……

Everything in me is screaming to take her now, but I know when the heat passes she’ll kill me. Literary kill me. My palms rub faster, trying to dry them off.
    “Edon, your not in your right mind right now”
    “Like hell I ain’t” Growling. Its starting to get to her, she’s going to only get worse at this point. Two knocks hit the door, and I know its John. Heading to him, she starts pulling at the chains.
    “What?” Hissing at him.