WH 20

“Edon” Whispering, fear of chocking on my own tongue. How long I have waited to see her face, and all that is only her. The tight jean shorts she had on, sparked images I couldn’t and didn’t want to shake. The black push up tank, gave her cleavage a round effect that sat perfectly with me. Her feet were bare, showing off her teal toe polish. Taking another step to me, her eyes transfixed to my blues.

    “Over my dead body” He father roars, grabbing her arm pulling her behind him. Cutting off my view, and further angering me. You never man handle an Alpha mate, its not only foolish but is the quickest way of getting yourself killed.

    “Unhand my mate” Taking a risk, by stepping forward.

    “She is not your mate, and will never be your mate” Sneering back at me. Her mother’s hand touches my chest, keeping me at a stand still as I growl proactively at him.

    “Mathew, you are being childish. Edon has the right to choose her mate, don’t take more away from her”

    “Shut you mouth, you took her away from me” He bellowed back. Behind her father, small fists were starting to form. The build up of power that started, wafting through the air had even her mother stopping. Slowly her father turned to the side, giving me a view of Edon. Her eyes were crammed shut, as she shook like a person going into a seizer. With heavy breathing, her nose flared like I’d seen once before in my house. Her wolf was at her breaking point, and with everyone screaming and fighting Edon was loosing control.

    “Edon” Whispering as I took a small step to her. Her body sent out a wave of power, halting my movements. When her father reached for her, she swatted his hand away without even looking at him. Those stunning green lush eyes, opened revealing the deepest depths of black nothingness. The words of her Father, made even my stomach turn.

    “She can’t be his mate. He’s not worthy enough for her” As my mouth went to argue, Edon beat me to the punch.

    “That’s rich, coming from you father” Her head slowly turning like a snake. His eyes frantically tried to understand the meaning behind her words, but she clarified them.

    “You bred with a human mate, but my full blooded Alpha mate isn’t good enough” Pivoting her body, so he was in full view of her front. God she was stunning, even in her rage she was breathtakingly ravishing. She was so much stronger, then anyone ever gave her credit for. Living on the streets, leaning everything either by hearing or personal experiences had taught her the real meaning to life and death. How I envied her, the things she must of seen. Perhaps she has more to tell me, maybe her anger isn’t just about this. I can’t help but think that made their was another reason why she didn’t want a mate in the first place, so just what changed her mind?

    “That was a mistake, Edon” If its possible her eye darkened more, as she roared in his face.

    “SO I was a mistake, is that what your telling me?” He moved back when she took a step closer, it was like watching a very deadly dance. Her steps were matched with his backing away, never had I thought the highest ranking wolf would back down to a she-wolf.

    “That’s not what I meant” Holding his hands in a less threatening manor.

    “But that’s what you said, that being with my mother was a mistake, which means my birth should of never happened. RIGHT!” Her hand made contact as she shoved him into a wall.

    “Edon, calm yourself” Her mother bellowed, as her eyes were wide. She still had feelings for the Monarch, that much was proven in the way she looked at him.

    “He’s a bastard” She roared over her shoulder.

    “Yes, but he is also your father” Sighing as she raked her hand through her hair.