2.2 Silence Is Golden

Title: Silence Is Golden

Author: RobThier

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Romance

Quote: Silent. Cold. Chiselled perfection. That is Rikkard Ambrose, the most powerful business mogul in Great Britain.

     Free spirited. Fiery. Definitely NOT attracted to the aforementioned business mogul. That is Lilly Linton, his personal secretary and secret weapon.

•••

It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes! Literally that is what our wonderful Lilly Linton starts to do when the jungle heat gets to much for her.

Silence is golden is maybe the best book in the storm and silence series. My, my it gets you seriously flustered! Lilly you naught ifrit! The jungle may just be my favourite place on the planet.

The same characters with the same amazing qualities. Though you may grow to hate Karmin and his awful timing a little bit more. As well as a weird love hate relationships between certain Brazilians who indirectly get dear old dick to show a few emotions to our wonderful Lilly in chapter 33.

Radish readers will know what I'm on about. *winky face*

Why can't I have a cold hearted handsome business man by my side?

That question will run through that least everyone who reads this book mind. We all want our own Rikkard Ambrose and we all wish Wednesday can come every single day so we can have endless updates!