6. Off To Netherland

Title: Off To Netherland

Author: MP13Girl

Rating: 9/10

Status: completed

Genre: Romance

Quote: Ivy is a poor, misunderstood girl who isn't afraid to stick up for herself. The lost bits are four wealthy boys that are used to getting whatever they want. Mix them together and the result could be disastrous.

With her almost fearless outer persona, her true fragile personality hidden, she catches the Lost Boys attentions right away, she isn't sure if that's a good thing. She's about to find out how tough she really is.

So. Many. Ships!

My favourite one did sail at the end of the book... god is wished there was a sequel to this book based on the original characters!

Eli is by far one of my favourite characters and how Ivy is so misunderstood is amazing!

I'm a sucker for plot lines with a high school for rich girls and guys and love story's. There are actually quite a lot of them.

I love the play arc. I think it's amazing. Though how it ends up is super predictable but still makes me squeal and makes me so happy!

Emma is also a love hate character. We hate her cause she broke up Ivy and her boyfriend. We love her because that breakup would lead to Ivy getting with my favourite ship.

Eek! Thank god oh yesssssssss!

All the emotions I had during this book. Thought there was many a time I was beyond annoyed with Ivy and her I love so and so every single dammed paragraph!

Ship! Ship! Ship!