42. He Wants Revenge

Title: He Wants Revenge

Author: xThePineappleGirlx

Rating: 7.5/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Teen Fiction

Quote: Amanda though she had found the love of her life.

She had everything perfectly planned out.

Much to her dismay, all her plans went straight down the drain when she caught the golden boy in bed with someone else.

Now what could a six foot tall, arrogant jerk want from her? Isn't it obvious?

He wants revenge.

•••

I liked this book. It was a nice easy read, but was very cliched in lots of parts.

Amanda was a nice enough character in the beginning, but I think she downplayed what happened to her and her boyfriend along with her past boyfriends, if I was in her position I would have gone absolutely berserk.

Austin also have a very tragic past that was downplayed. I feel like, yes he did show sadness about it but it was a very traumatic experience that I think would have effected his personality more.

In this book as well I wish the best friends had more of a part and that Emma had more of a story arc. She started as a bitch and ended as an even bigger one.

This was also one of the books I think the characters said I love you way to early. Really, really early and that sort of thing is a major pet peeve of mine.

I liked the ending of this book but I wish there had been an epilogue to tie up all the lose ends like what the hell happened to Evan?

A good book that is a funny, quiet quick read. I suggest reading it if you enjoy the revenge via jealously sort of books.