54. The Alpha Series

All the books in the alpha series by Midika

Status: Some completed other are still updating.

Genre: Werewolf

1. Alpha Landon 8.5/10 ✔️
2. Alpha Kaden ( Yet to read, recently bought on kindle ) ✔️
3. Alpha Jasper 9/10✔️
4. Alpha Grayson ( Yet to finish was on Chapter 12 when the book was taken down.... RIP )
5. Alpha Malik 9.5/10
6. Alpha Rylan 9/10
7. Alpha Asher 8.5/10

•••

I adore this series, it's so different to all the other werewolf books on this amazing site. My personal favourite is Malik. I love his story because it reminds me of the selection and other books along those lines and they are some of my favourite books. I just got addicted to his and Aria's relationship.

After Malik would have to be Asher. Granted I was incredibly confused during part of the book but I'm enjoying it a lot more now that we're getting into the main plot and hope for all our questions to be answered by the mysterious Alpha of desire.

Coming in close after Asher is Rylan. Damn! The new chapters basically gave me a heart attack! They were incredible and unexpected by me. I just love Dawn and Rylan's relationship. Well I used to love it... *squints eyes at Rylan skeptically.*

I'm yet to read Kaden and found the end of Jasper and Landon kinda boring in parts so I skimmed over some of the text but got the general gist of the plot.

I highly suggest reading these books they're incredibly well written with a unique plot for every different alpha. Kaden, Jasper and Grayson are also getting published.

I'd love to buy the published book version of all three but I'd rather opt for kindle versions of them as I'm not the biggest fans of the covers, I prefer the Wattpad covers as that's more accurately showing how I personally picture the Alphas and like to have visually pleasing books on my very cramped book shelf. Also doesn't help that I'm broke...

This series is easily reigning over all the other werewolf books on Wattpad straying away from all the werewolf cliches that I hate! This is what makes me love this book and how interconnected all the plots are.

I'm in love with books that have lots of background information and a massive world for the reader to explore. That's why I love this series ( and Game Of Thrones ) so much. There is so much to learn about the Pack quarter and I can't wait for Alpha Faye to be released.