27. My Life With The Walter Boys

Title: My Life With The Walter Boys

Author: Fallzswimmer

Rating: 9/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Humour

Quote: Sixteen year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado.

After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's the icing on the cake that the boys looks like models...

This book was an addiction and the main reason I failed my maths test. I couldn't put it down!

At the beginning it felt like something I wouldn't like as there were so many characters and so much going on in the story, the main characters tragic past, learning all the new information about the characters ect.

I was so wrong! I love this book to bits and pieces and found it a great page turning book ( figuratively) with characters that were completely and utterly relatable.

I loved Jackie and thought she handled her past very well. She was the most relatable, real character and was brilliant in all the quirky funny moments of the book.

Cole, your typical bad boy who we all have a secret dream for, even if he was a little bit of an ass half the time, then there was his brother Jackies' other love interest.

It made quite a love triangle considering they all lived under the same roof.

Nathan was my personal favourite Walter. I loved how artistic he was, not that I'm very artistic myself.

This was such a great book that I loved dearly.

Sorry for not uploading a review in like a month... been super busy! Wattpad book reviews coming daily for a while hopefully!