21. Once Upon A Royal One-Night Stand

Title: Once Upon A Royal One-Night Stand

Author: ThatReeader

Rating: 9/10

Status: On-Going

Genre: Teen Fiction

Quote: "Oh my god, you're P-"

"Prince Matthew Chamberlin III. Nice to meet you too, naked stranger."

From the first chapter I was deeply in love with this book. It's so well written and interesting. One of those lovely books that make me smile and has an unbelievably good plot line.

One of those books that you click on so quickly whenever they update. Literally you will want to be one of those people who read it first.

It also references Game Of Thrones one of my favourite TV shows ever so it immediately gives the book brownie points.

The characters are amazing. My personal favourites are Matts brothers William and Jackson as well as Haileys best friend Leah.

The younger princes really crack me up. They're so weird and funny. The book is super unique too. Never really read anything like that before.

They're all relatable characters in a way, well the princes aren't but Hailey is. A normal girl struggling with college work. Most people know that pain.

One of the things I love about this book is the plot line. In the most recent chapters it's been addictive! So interesting and each and every chapter leaves the reader wanting more!

It's brilliant reading the writing and character development and not to mention it's really funny.

Like my signature strange seal laugh, clap and snort thing that all my friends hate.

Why can't I find a handsome prince willing to drink the night away in a bar? Have a nice one night stand with him?

Wattpad is raising my ideals of love so high I'm gonna be a single dog women forever.

Not cats. I really don't like cats.