2.4 Silence Breaking

Title: Silence Breaking

Author: RobThier

Rating: 10/10

Status: On-Going

Genre: Romance

Quote: Family - The most important thing in the world, right? If it's your own, maybe. But if it's the family of the incredibly powerful, incredibly alluring businessman with whom you've been conducting a secret office affair, things are a little different.

Life is about to get real for Lilly Linton. All those stolen moments behind closed doors, those secret kisses and whispered words are about to catch up with her. As she and her boss, business-magnet Rikkard Ambrose, travel north to his parents palatial estate, she is about to discover where she had the strength to step out of the shadows and change her fate forever.

•••

I'm just sitting here on the fourth book in the SAS series, smirking because every non-Radish reader is on chapter one of SB and I'm on chapter eleven. I love being a radish reader! Gosh it doesn't get better than this book on Wattpad!

I love it, so much that there aren't enough words to describe how much I'm in love with this book. It takes hold of you and consumes you till all you're with is left a shell of your former self.

Ambrose in this book is my everything, he makes me wish I was born in Victorian England. We see how much he's grown as a cold financial magnet to the man he is in the fourth book.

A little bit warmer, towards Lilly and Lilly alone, he had become slightly less heartless financial magnet.

Lilly is by far my favourite female protagonist ever. No argument about it she is the best. She's sarcastic, emotional and is all for equality, female rights and I love her so godammed much I would I marry her if Rikkard doesn't!

Actually that is a lie, I'm a straight female living in the 21st century and she's a fictional female character who lives in the 18thish century's and is destined for one man and one man alone.

She is destined for Rikkard Ambrose.

If they don't end up together and Rikkard keeps pushing her away because he's a jealous dickhead who's annoyed at her the Lambrose shippers, we're basically a cult to be honest, will set sail or fly to Germany and burn down SirRobs house till he makes Lambrose end game.

F you Carter and 'Caroline' you deserve to burn with the devil.

For those of you that don't know what this series is I have one question for you:

Have you been living under a rock?

If not read storm and silence by RobThier  and fall in love with this magical, addictive series where you will be warped to Victorian England into the land of love alongside Rikkard and Lilly.

Don't ask questions just do it!

Also if you are a FTR of the series give the first book a chance, I know it's long and parts are boring, sorry Ella and Edmund, but this book will change your entire life.

Don't think, just read.