64. Bad Boy Bakers

Title: Bad Boy Bakers

Author: TahliePurvis

Rating: 8/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Humour

Quote: When Sheriff's daughter, Maisie is about to lose her grandmother's bakery because no one is willing to work there, she enlists the hell if four delinquent boys who are seconds away from being sent to prison. 

•••

Logan and Nick I love you both as characters so much it hurts.

This book is fantastically funny, interesting and down right amazing. I loved the plot, wasn't boring and wasn't unrealistically dramatised, the characters were just relatable, I especially related to Maisie.

Her commitment to the bakery is amazing and I totally understand and relate to her awkwardness and lack of motivation for school work. We all feel that and I think that makes her very relatable.

Logan. Where do I start on this adorable ball of cute. He's the best character in the whole book in my opinion. Instantly you fall in love with him and the other boys with their witty charm and weird behaviours.

This book is quite short, thirty short length-ish chapters and it's written beautifully. I really enjoyed it and read it in less than a day.

A nice read to get you through a day while smiling like a lunatic during ever chapter when reading.

Is one of the better humour books on Wattpad.