25. Breaking The Bad Boy

Title: Breaking The Bad Boy

Author: kaddydee

Rating: 9/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Teen Fiction

Quote: A second chance is like giving someone an extra bullet for their gun after they missed you the first time round. So here's Tyler's gun. Here's Ashley's heart. And here's to their second chance, however hopeless it may seem.

This book is not a short book. A good 72 chapters that took me about three days to read.

The only problem with having a book this long is that readers, like myself, drifted off around the 62 chapter. That's why it only has a nine out of ten rating.

I love the plot of this book. How the death of someone loved dearly by the two brings them closer together and pushes them further apart.

I also loved the fact that they had a past so there was a genuine interest between the two because of things had happened between them in the past.

The first chapter of this book had me hooked. How sad it was to begin with and how during the second half of your chapter you feel your heart drop to your stomach.

I also enjoyed the characters and their interactions. Sometimes you get amazing writers who struggle with writing and building up character development but this was not the case.

I loved the relationship between Tyler and Ashley, Tyler is one of my favourite bad boys on Wattpad just because of how complicated and real he is when dealing with his grief.

All in all a great book.