44. In 27 Days

Title: In 27 Days

Author: HonorInTheRain

Rating: 9/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Adventure

Quote: Hadley's surprise, on the night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

•••

Amazing. Down right amazing book. Immediately one of best books I've ever read on Wattpad. I read this in less than twenty-four hours, it was that freakin good.

I love Archer. He's so complex and yes he's a bit ( big ) jerk but we all love him and I loved his weird friendship with Hadley right from the start.

I also loved Hadley, she's an amazing character and I'm one to pick out a protagonists flaws instead of praise the protagonist but I loved her. Absolutely loved all of her. She wasn't self-centred and she was a real person who showed lots of real emotions and compassion which I adored about her.

She tries so hard during the entire book for Archer and his family even when her home life is far from perfect.

I love Archer's family and they had a very strong bond with one another that just makes the book more lovable.

The plot line of this book was brilliant to me. It such an amazing plot line that had me hooked in the first line of chapter one.

I highly suggest reading his book. It's a beautiful book that will pull at your heartstrings and had an ending that made me so happy and had me crying, sometimes just laughing and pulling at my hair in frustration.

Everyone should read this book it's amazing.