53. The Bad Boys Nanny

Title: The Bad Boy's Nanny

Author: xxblagitxx

Rating: 9/10

Status: On-Going

Genre: Teen Fiction

Quote: Ivy Lynch has been babysitting practically her whole life. This summer, she receives an offer to be a full-time nanny for the Kennedy family while the mum goes on a mission trip to Haiti.

That includes the Kennedy's oldest son. Elliot, the rebellious bad boy form Ivy's high school whose mum doesn't trust him enough to take care of his siblings for three months.

A lot can change in three months.

•••

Lordy lord I ship Elliot and Ivy so godamned much! Like seriously they're adorable together.

But then a part of me ships her with someone else... *smirky face.*

I devoured this book when I started to read it. I was just hooked on the plot line and the cute little quirks of all the characters it was just generally a really good heart warming book.

Ivy is a nice female lead, not my favourite but also not awful. I'm very picky when it comes to who I like as a female protagonist. Ivy was sweet and quirky and I really enjoyed reading her POV.

I love Elliot. He's just too cute for words and the little scene in the rain further into the book was incredibly cheesy and I loved it. He's a bit of an ass at times ( as all teenage male protagonists are ) but when love him all the time.

Not your typical bad boy changes good girl story. I've read so many of them I can predict the lines someone will say before I've even read it. There is a reason we like cliches though. They're heartwarming and everyone wishes to have one.

This book isn't as cliched as it seems and is absolutely hilarious.