56. Ten Reaosns Not To Die

Title: Ten Reasons Not To Die

Author: RiceLover

Rating: 8.5/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Short Story

Quote: "Give me ten days, and I can give you ten reasons not to die." Evan paused. "And if I can't change your mind by then, you can jump off that cliff."

•••

I have mixed feelings about this book. I find Remy relatable, to an extent, but a bigger part of me thinks she victimises herself to much.

Then another part of me thinks that she has a right to feel unhappy, she has a right to feel like she is alone in her bubble and I can't judge that.

This book included one of my main pet peeves they said 'I love you' way to early and that just irks me because it takes away the meaning of the world love if everyone uses it loosely.

I like Evan. He had good intentions and seemed really nice and sweet. Exactly like someone 17 year old me would wish to date. He seems like a really good guy.

Overall I would say read this book. 12 chapters, very short chapters so it's a quick read, I would suggest you read it and see how you feel about it and Remy's feelings during the book.

What she didn't seem to understand was that everyone hides behind a fake smile everyday, just some people have bigger secrets to hide.