61. I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls Pitiful I Know

Title: I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls Pitiful I Know

Author: DarknessAndLight

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed ( Sadly! )

Genre: Teen Fiction

Quote: Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need to overthink if she wants to unravel the smoking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

•••

This is a long book, a really long book, a book that I started on the 22nd of June and was only on chapter 63, just over halfway on June 30th a whole seven days later.

Chapter 63 is one of the best chapters!

But holy shit is it good.

Message to all FTR ( first time readers ) beware of spoilers! They are everywhere in the comments sections given to us by evil RRs ( re-readers ).

I love this book so I hope to become a nice RR. Literally it's too good not to re-read. Seriously just stop reading this review and go start this book it's f'ing amazing.

The plot line was addictive and it just made my heart sing to read it! The ending did have me in tears it was just so good.

Blake, loved him! Loved him so much that I'd marry that cutie who's heartbreak and feelings are so real, so human and relatable it hurts.

Now I liked Lexi but I wasn't a big fan of her, bit a lot of that I'd just me being picky with what protagonists I like. She was just too unobservant, was portrayed as smart at the start and then just seemed to get stupider as the book went on.

My favourite character had to be Josh, he was so funny and amazing. He just had me laughing the whole time!

Just read this book, it's like a Wattpad right of passage it's just git an addictive plot line and amazing characters.

Though I will warn you again the comments are heavy with spoilers... take your time deciding if you want to read them.

I also suggest you don't read the smirking jerk which is Blake's POV first like I did... it kind of spoilt the whole story for myself.

Just go and read this book... I'll know if you do as I'm watching you #likeashark!

RAK MAK MAK.