Just the two of us (Part One)

“No over thinking?”

I shook the thoughts away

“No over thinking”

I confirmed with a reassuring smile, I leaned up and sealed the promise with a kiss. It didn’t take long for the kiss to become heated and I couldn’t stop my hands from roaming over his body.

I’d longed to touch it for or a while now and he let me. I fully took advantage of the situation climbing on top of him. I began undoing the buttons of his shirt, one by one they revealed more and more of his chest until I completely pushed it from his shoulders and he fully removed it for me throwing it across the room.

I felt my thighs clench together a little of their own accord and he let out a deep hearty laugh as he rubbed my thighs with his big masculine hands.

“Calm down little Minx”

But of course because I’d fully committed to throwing rules and basically all common sense out the window I ignored him and proceeded to remove various items of clothing until I was down to my leggings and a bra.

His hands slowly began rubbing higher and his breathing became heavier.

“Lord you really will be the death of me” he said

I wrapped my hand around his neck urging him into a sitting position as I continued to straddle his lap. Our lips met again and our bodies reacted to each other as mine  began moving against his.

His hand moved over my body trying to touch every inch of it that wasn’t covered in fabric before his lips started trailing after. He found a particular spot in my neck that seemed to feel much better than the others I couldn’t help letting out breathy moans.

This seemed to make him extremely happy so he brushed my hair back from my other shoulder and started sucking and nipping at the same spot there and what do you know it felt just as heavenly. A small growl erupted from his chest and he fell back in the bed cursing to himself.

“Shit” I heard him mutter.

“What’s wrong Laxus?” I asked innocently trying to hide the mile wide grin that exploded onto my face. He just gave me a dirty look which made me laugh.

“Taking your innocence wasn’t something I planned on including in this little trip.” He said lowly

“Even if I'm offering it up willingly?” I purred hovering over him and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Before he could reach for me I got off the bed and walked towards the stairs.

“And where do you think your going?’ he said sitting up again. I looked over my shoulder at him

“I’m going to go and cook you some dinner. Can’t have you fading away before I’m done with you” I said with a wink before giving my hair a flick.

When I got to the door I quickly ran down the stairs and right in time I heard Laxus get up and run after me. He caught me before I even reached the bottom. He was just too fast I squealed as he picked me up pulling my legs around his waist.

“Minx” he growled into my neck kissing my weak spot

“Oaf” I giggled

After a few more minutes of enjoying his kisses I pushed at his chest.

“Seriously though are you going to let me cook” I whined. He shook his head still buried in my neck.

“Are you hungry though?” I asked

knowing the answer already and just like I thought he nodded. I started to remove my legs from his waist when he held them in place. He carried me back upstairs and set me down in the bathroom and planting a quick kiss on my forehead.