Chapter 21

A/N

Sa notebook ko po sinusulat yung drafts ng story, parang transcript ko yun. 41 chapters na ang nasusulat ko. Sana sipagin ako magtype. Sorry sa sobrang tagal na UD. :)

Sedric's POV

I left her room with a happy feeling, at last napangiti ko na naman siya kahit papaano.

Kahit gaano ko siya, hate na hate.

Dahil isa siyang demonyita pag nagalit,

para siyang isang beast, in my eyes, pero I was quick to judge, maybe?

Dahil may soft side talaga siya.

She might be trouble in the eyes of others, but to me she is just merely a girl who is lost.

Identity crisis lang kaya feeling niya lesbian siya, kahit hindi talaga.

I can tell she's been through a lot.

Ngayon naiintindihan ko why she's acting like a total brat, a rebel and a meanie. I feel sorry for her, sa totoo lang.

Even if I'm in a situation like this, homelesss and just living under the safe roof of someone else's house,

I felt pretty lucky.

I still had hope na magkakabuo rin ang pamilya namin.

There's still a chance that my father will return for all of us,

the company will rise again.

I know my father is still alive and he is roaming around somewhere in this world. 

When dad returns, my debt, I mean our debt, would be paid

and I'll finally be able to take Enginerring in college so i can pursue my dreams of becoming a mechanical engineer.

Then Jin Rick can become the rockstar he dreams to become.

I imagined Natalia too,

our annoying brat little sister,

she'll become a fashion designer in Paris and make all of mom's clothes.

Masaya ako sa mga naiimagine ko.

Sana magkatotoo noh?

Sabi nga nila, nothing is impossible as long as you believe.

The door to our room was open, the boys seem busy watching news on TV.

"Kuya, manuod ka, I think I saw mom in one of the headlines," sabi ni Jin,

tumabi ako sakanya sa sofa.

I hope it's good news.

"Breaking news, Sy Federation's President, Genevieve Sy together with her daughter Natalia Sy is thrown out from their mansion 9 AM this morning,"

the newsanchor went on about details of mom's debt that she wasn't able to pay.

She even got thrown into jail.

She was wailing, trying to explain, pleading.

I was shocked, I can't even react to it.

All the positive thoughts I had, banished.

All my hopes, gone.

I pity my little sister,

I could see her begging them to at least let her keep her puppy, but no.

They dragged her away, which could actually hurt her.

If I was there I could have beat up that bastard.