Lee Jungah

-prettylips

-prettylips

Name: Lee Jungah

Nickname:

• Jung - by everyone because it's a shortened version of her name

• Bossy - by only her closest friends because it can have a negative connotation and your head won't be cut off if you're close to her

Birthday: 20 - 11 - 2000

Age: 16 years old

Birthplace: Cheonan, South Korea

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 1,65 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Personality:
With her obvious leadership qualities, she is quite firm, but definitely not strict. She will always prefer to have things go her away and is a bit petty for a little while when they don't but can get over it easily since she doesn't like being in negative moods. Responsibility is the first word that will pop up into your head when you think of her considering she always makes sure everything is in check and does her best to keep order, even if people will think she's just being bossy. Her life usually looks like a really neat and filled agenda since she has most of it planned out with a sense of strong security. Clubs, chores, social burdens, she can handle it all. People tend to view her as a bit stuck up and a bit selfish, but she's just doing what she thinks is best for everyone. Free time is rare with her for she's always moving around and doing something with her hands productively instead of kicking back with a drink in those most likely busy hands. At first look, you might see her as someone you wouldn't want to be friends with, seeing the way she's so brisk about everything and seems to never be paying attention, but through the long run, you'll realize she did everything for you in particular. She might be "that one character standing at the back" for some, but for others who know her really well, she's the one "you'd never want to live without.