Chapter 7: Suprise!

Just like that 3 days passed and the weekend was just around the corner. None off the girls really had time to work on the ball troughly but the managed to sniff around a bit here and there.

Hyemi had this great idea for the poster in her mind whilst she kept her 5 friends in mind. She and Yibo managed to exchange a few messages but they were more out off politeness than that they were really comfortable around each other. Jungah called a few venues here and there but only wanted to make the final decision after consulting with the others girls as they had to keep their budget in mind but also their theme. After her first night outing with Yixuan she met up with him once more and she had to admit she enjoyed their time together because at school they barely talked due to him being part off the popular group and him being a senior.

Yue had consulted her parent's about the catering and cupcakes and they agreed to help her with the cupcakes but she had to design them herself. When she asked them if they knew more about catering her mom introduced her to a friend off hers who runs a catering company and who would love to help her out. Minah on the otherhand wasn't able to manage to get help from her music club as they suddenly started acting akward around her making her go back in to her shy shell. She did fully write out their theme and e-mailed it to the others so they could start their work smoothly. It did not help that Seungyoun from the incident three days ago randomly kept bugging her around school and in class making her target off the other girls envy. You could say the boy was idioticly dense or maybe he did not want to see it.

Then there was Sol the total opposite off Minah after that tuesday she did not share one word with Wenhan let alone breathe in his direction. She managed to avoid being in his gaze lane or even in the same place as him. Not like she was afraid off him but she just didn't want unneeded hazzle to deal with. Yet unlike the others she had made a big process with the decorations as she had already made the design and even thought up some materials she could use but the thought that this "theme" would be too big for her to handle kept bugging her and she was thinking off a way to mass produce the decorations....

* Music club*

Minah was quietly sitting in her corner off the classroom with her earphones in trying to memorise the music sheet infront off her.

After she had started hanging out with her old gang again her club friends started estranging and gettting akward with her. Almost as if she became someone else by talking to people from different cliques.

"Smh we are 16 and we still let ourselfs be led by "social" definitions off in what kind off group you belong" Minah sighed rubbing her eyes in frustration as she just couldn't on the sheet infront off her.

She knew her head was too bigg off a mess to concentrate. Too much stuff was happening at the same time in her life and it felt like her head would burst if she didn't get fresh air soon.

It did not help much that a certain walking headache was bugging her the whole time, fixing unwanted attention - from his female fanbase - on her.

"I don't hate him" Minah thought her thoughts drifting off "I'm more detested by the fact he could laugh at someone elses missery and then casually think they would talk to him"

Suddenly a bundle off paper was dropped infront off her table. Being the caring natured person she was she quickly stood up and helped gathering the papers.

Minah picked up the last one and handed it too the girl infront off her.

"Thank you" the girl bowed as she spoke slightly flusterd

"Your welcome" Minah gave her a warm smile "I hope you got them all"

"Yes I did thankfully to you" the girl relaxed a bit