Chapter 3: What happend to us?

Detention~

*Detention classroom*

All the girls were sitting in the detention classroom not looking at each other or talking to each other

All the girls were sitting in the detention classroom not looking at each other or talking to each other. Jungah was sitting at front row next to the window, while Sol was in the exact same row on the opposite side next to the door. Yue was in the back row with Hyemi, whilst the first one was next to the window and the other next to the wall. Minah was sitting in the center off the classroom feeling the really loaded air press on her.

"I can't take this pressured air"  Minah thought as she unconciously started biting her lip but she could see she was not the only one as she saw Jungahs legg bounce unstoppably wich was a habit off the girl if she was unhappy with a situation.

Sol had the idea off spending her time wisely, so she had taken out her pen and notebook for her theater class. She had to think up some lines befitting a "dramatic" drama.  As she got in to her thinking mode she unconciously started twirling her pen. Whilst doing this she accidently let go off it and flew the pen across the classroom.

It made a clattering noise breaking trough the silent air hanging in the air. Yue sighed at this and somehow this thicked off Sol "If you have something to say, spit it out! This all happened because off you anyway!"

"For your information I was pushed miss. assbite" Yue retorted keeping her poker face quite well

"Oh yeah of course thats so like you to put the blame on someone else!" Hyemi mingled in too now

"Oh my god after causing all this trouble you guys start fighting here?!" Jungah shot up "Why does none off you ever use your brain before you do anything?! Why is it always me picking up your trash!"

"Well thats quite interesting" Minah joined in having enough off it all  "Since we haven't talked in two years because off you dumping us for your studies and what was your group called?...... oh yeah right the "dill weeds"

"Excuse me? Look here our little grey mouse is talking rights after she dumped us in the process off bcoming "effortless" cool  " Jungah retorted 

"I didn't stop talking to you! You stopped talking to me!" Minah retorted  blazed

"What are you talking about Minah?" Hyemi asked "At least we don't by our friends with our daddy's bank account"

"At least my dad still cares for me!" Minah was on full fire right now "At leats my parents didn't leave me for work the moment I could walk and only came to check up on me once in a half year!If you hadn't been like this maybe they would have given you more attention!"

"STOP IT!" Yue suddenly spoke up after being silent for a very long time "All off you just stop this foolishness! Minah I can't believe you out off all people said that to Hyemi" 

"It's okey" Hyemi acted like she didn't care much

"No it's not" Jungah agreed "You know how much Hyemi makes everyone smile despite her own hardship and you know it's not true that her parents don't love her!"