Chapter 14: Time to act

*Hyemi's House*

Sol took a deep breath before she blurted everything out "I agreed to dating Wenhan as his "fake" girlfriend."

A silence fell as the rest off the 4 let that bit off information sink in. Of course the silence was not for long as Hyemi hysterically jumped up and yelled "YOU DID WHAT?".

"Why him out off all people?" Yue facepalmed "He's the worst out off them six, I mean the other 4 - leaving Yixuan out - are open about their antics, but this guy....he shallow...".

"I had no other choice.." Sol whined "He has my precious ring and he wouldn't return it until I do this.."

"You should have let Yue make him unable to reproduce." Min strongly said.

"Violence?!" Sol screeched "And then get Yue in trouble."

"My troubles can't get worser than they are." Yue chuckled dryly.

"Anyways for how lang?" Jungah said thinking rationally.

"Until he no longer needs me.." Sol sighed.

" I hope you wont regret this decision..." Min sighed worried.

"I'll see for myself in the future." Sol groaned rubbing her temples...

Next day~

"Bitches I'm popping." Mins voice resounded trough out the dining room off Hyemi's house. Everyone was attending breakfast before they had to leave to school and Minahs comment just made Sol almost spit out her cereal.

 Everyone was attending breakfast before they had to leave to school and Minahs comment just made Sol almost spit out her cereal

"Pardon?" Jungah asked suprised by such words from the least expected person in their group.

"I've found a way to get ourselfs an awesome dj." Min replied breathless "One off my clubmates texted me just now and he got us "10 tickets for a music festival."

"But how does that earn us a awesome dj?" Sol raised an eyebrow.

"Well these are no ordinary tickets, they are inclusive backstage passes." Min cheered as she showed her phone around. The girls cheered and started crowding around her.

"His literal message is "I gave you access now the rest is up to you.." and he's none other than Bambam!" Min read out loud.

"Oh god bless him!" Hyemi cheered "When is this festival.".

"In two weeks from friday till sunday." Min said.

"How are we going to do that with school?" Jungah asked concerned

"It's only 1 hour by train so we can leave after school immediately and we won't miss anything." Min explained "We just need to pack beforehand. Look at this poster."