Chapter 12: Hello Spring

"Heol!" everyone utterd as they looked up at the giantic building infront off them.

"How did you even manage to get in contact with such a place?" Sol asked with big eyes

"Well I browsed a bit online as well as trough newspapers and found out that they rent out this old hotel as a party venue nowadays." Jungah shrugged as in the distance a figure was appraoching them.

"Welcome, welcome." the man said as he arrived infront off the group off teens "I suppose one off you must be Lee Jungah?".

"Yes that's me." Jungah said stepping forward and bowing a bit "It's a pleasure to meet your sir.".

"Please come inside madam the young master is waiting there." the man said.

"Uhm not to be rude but might your name be Sebastian sir?" Hyemi asked with curious eye.

"Hyemi!" Minah pulled her sleeve but the man chuckled at them "No little miss, my name is Baekho.".

That was the moment Hyemi took a closer look at the man and actually noticed he wasn't that old as she thought in the beginning and she let out a akward chuckle.

"Well then please follow me inside." Baekho gestured at them before he started walking towards the huge doors.

Whilst the others were focusing on their surroundings and uttering words about how big and beautifull the place was two people were actually totally elswhere with their minds.

Flashback~

"Yo what's up?" a female voice called him from behind as she approached the playground near her house. They would usually meet up there,  whenever there was something important "Why the sudden urgent sos?" she chuckled but when she saw his face her laugh died out and she waited in silence until he started talking.

"We need to set some things straight, about us and this so called relationship." he said making quotations with his hands when he said the word relationship.

"Did something happen? You look stressed." she said as she knew him well enough. He was the type who could not hide his emotions well and tends to show them openly.

"Did something happen?" he laughed dryly "The girl I "really" like thinks she was almost playing around with another girls boyfriend and now probably won't ever talk to me properly because she feels disgusted." he bursted trowing his hands in the air.

"S-sungjoo-ah." the girl stepped forward placing an hand on his arm but he brushed her off briskly.

"Don't Sungjoo-ah me!" Sungjoo said "When are you going to come clean Haeryoung? I'm tired off this play! I can't properly face one off my best friends as he thinks I'm dating you and that I am oblivios to his feelings. And if that was everything it would be fine but the girl I've liked since for ever probably is disgusted by me and hates me!"