Chapter 34: Let the witch hunt begin

*Later that evening, Wang household*

"Good heaven's our group has suddenly become so big," Yue groaned as everyone tried to find a spot on the spread-out bean bags, plaids, blankets and pillows in the attic. Not wanting to bother their parents, they had turned the theater attic into their temporary hangout.

"Yue!" Hyemi patted next to her on the empty spot and Yue plopped down next to her with a groan, "My poor joints." she grumbled making Hyemi and Min on her sides laughing.

As soon as everyone had found a spot to sit down, soon the murmuring died down and everyone looked at each other with a blank expression as they had no idea where to begin this discussion.

Sol glanced around at the zoned expressions and suddenly let out a deep groan as she flopped back on her pillow, "This silence is sooo suffocating!" she complained.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Jungah gave her a weirded out look and Sol puffed her cheeks in frustration, "I would've suggested we straight up tell Yubin to fuck her dresser at school tomorrow but seen the circumstances, we can't do that."

"We could use a bit more of a colorful insult," Min shrugged a bit jokingly as Seungyoung, Yuanjun, and Seungyoung chuckled at Yubins words.

"Honestly, there are approximately an incredible amount of words in the English language, but I could never put enough words together to properly express how much I want to hit her with a chair," Sol shrugged unlocking another laugh from the others, "So 'fuck a dresser' will suffice for her ant-sized brain."

Hyemi looked concerned by the sudden burst of hate towards Yubin and turned to look at Haeryoung, who seemingly laughed along with the others as she was happily leaning into Yuanjun's side.

"I'm sorry, she's your friend so this might be a little uncomfortable for you..." Hyemi stated with concern evident in her voice, but Haeryoung waved it away with a gentle smile, "This is nothing compared to what she says and has done in the past. You girls can still be considered nice."

"Technically we are right," Min stated with a shrug earning a laugh from Seungyoun whom she shot a glare. 

In the meantime, no one noticed Jungah and Yixuan exchange a meaningful glance as a certain lingered in both of their expressions. 

Everyone was still laughing at the exchange between Min and Seungyoun, as thanks to Sol's comment the air had eased up a bit when Yixuan cleared his throat with a slightly awkward smile.

"Uhm...before we discuss things...Jungah and I need to tell you guys something," Yixuan cleared his throat a bit bashfully and everyone looked at him surprised.

"You're dating," Yibo and Yue stated at the exact same time, with the exact same expression. Although for Jungah it wasn't a surprise that Yue immediately knew since she had teased her about it from the beginning. Hearing it from Yibo was a first for them. 

Although Yixuan seemed a bit perplexed by their deduction, Jungah just calmly nodded her head and stated, "Yes, we are and we felt like you guys needed to know, before anything messy happened with Yubin or Eunha."

"How and since when?" Sol and Hyemi looked at Jungah with twinkling eyes as they wanted the full details.

*Flashback to a week ago*

"Isn't this kind of the first time we have actually gone out in day time?" Jungah chuckled as she sat down on the bench facing the river.

It was a windy early spring day with the sun slightly peeking around through the clouds, and Jungah had to admit she was glad to have a break from all the work she had to do.