Chapter 20: Arcade

*Uniq High Yard*

Yibo was lazing around in the grass next to the path inbetween their school buildings

Yibo was lazing around in the grass next to the path inbetween their school buildings. The whole first year had self study, but he didn't feel like doing anything off purpose as for now. Seungyoun was clowning around next to him, as he tried to climb the tree.

"Seungyoun-ah give it up." I grinned at his hopeless attempts off climbing the tree "You're not Sasuke, so quit it.".

"Failing doesn't give you you a reason to give up, as long as you believe." Seungyoun quoted one off Naruto's quotes before continuing his job.

Yibo leaned against his tree and got lost in thoughts again as the wind softly kept on playing with his bangs. 

Lately Yibo noticed how he had been thinking about more things wich were quite irrelevent in the past

Lately Yibo noticed how he had been thinking about more things wich were quite irrelevent in the past. Things like the schools hirachy, or how his statuts might bring people he cared for in danger.

A good example for that was Yue, in their rage a few years ago he and Yuanjun messed up. Yibo knew very wel they did,  yet gave up after reaching out one time. They dragged it out till first year high school before finally mending things. It's still not like it used to be in the past between them but they are slowly progressing and he's really glad about that.

This is one off the reasons that made him rethink his choices, and the people around him. Were the people he thought off as "friends" really nice people or was it all fake? Did he really need a "kingka" title. 

He knew it made him and the 5 off them change a lot as they gained popularity. Not only did Sungjoo and Yuanjuns ego grow, but Wenhan started becoming a jerk with a ore-sama attitude and Seungyoun thought he could get away with anything, just because off his playfull attitude. Not to mention himself, who had become quite full off himself too treating everyone else as lower than himself. Yixuan was practicly the only who had not changed, and Yibo knew he stayed around them hoping they would return to their normal self if he gave it time. As well as the fact that he cared for them as brothers of course.

So far the only one to trow it in Yibo's face that he was a jerk, was Yue but he noticed how his friends started changing after meeting those girls.  Sungjoo started speaking up more about what they al had decided to ignore, and Yixuan became more protective about the girls and upfront towards them.