Chapter 29: Plan H.P

° Good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone°

"So what do we do now?" Yue asked, after Pierce had calmed down a bit.

"We definately have to tell the boys." Hyemi immediately suggest, looking at Pierce with warm eyes "Don't worry, they might not look like the most trusthworthy bunch, but they'll protect you."

"But no one else should know!" Pierce immediately said with a startled expression, "This performance will go on, no matther what."

"Alright, let me get the guys first," Sol jumped up from her seated position on the table, and walked towards the door "After that you can explain everything from the beginning."

Pierce nodded her head in agreement, but Sol had already turned her back towards the girl, so she didn't notice...

*Bar Caravan*

"Hey guys~" Sol greeted the boys with feighned optimism, she couldn't permit anyone noticing that something might be wrong, "Pierce is done changing, and wants you to come inside too." She pointed with her thumb at the caravan.

They boys had been left alone after the PD lady had brought them to the bar caravan.

"Okidoki~" Seungyoun was the first one to react, and the rest followed with their drinks still inside their hands.

"Who where those three entering the caravan before?" Yixuan asked Sol - his sharp gaze had noticed the figures entering and then leaving just as quickly.

"Oh...aquintances of Pierce," Sol shrugged, not able to open her mouth about it yet.

Yet the moment the guys entered the caravan, and the sharp stench hit their senses, they knew something was wrong.

"Okay, who let out the nastiest fart in history?" Bambam joked, before he sas Pierces expression.

"No one, sit down Pierce has something to tell us." Yue's voice sounded sharp, and no one dared to deny her.

Some scoothed over to the few available chairs - making Sol shamelesly plop down on Wenhans lap, this unlockrd a reaction from the others and Bambam plopped down on Jacksons lap, as Yugyeom decided to sit on Youngjae's lap.

"Be happy the situation is serious." Wenhan whispered in Sols ear, placing an arm around her, "Otherwise I would've dropped you off."

"I don't think you would." Sol said confidently, taking Wenhan by surprise "That's not something a boyfriend would do, would he?"

Wenhan let out a sigh, and Sol smiled. She was getting good at winning arguments from him.

Not wanting to cause any more commotion, no one commented on the happening, and patiently waited for Pierce to start.

"Do you want us to tell them what just happened?" Min whisperd gently, giving Pierces hand an encouraging squeeze, "That way you can think of what and how you are going to tells us."

"Yes please." Pierce whispered, barely audiable as she nodded her head.

Min look at Yue and Jungah and gave them a small nod. Jungah gave Yue a nod too and cleared her troath.

"Soo...when we entered the caravan," Jungah started as she stood up from her stool, to directly meet everyones gaze "A very bad situation occured."

Immediately all their gazes turned dark, especially Uniq looked very displeased.

"Pierce found a threat letter directed at her in her caravan," Yue continued picking up the paper from the table, and held it up in the air.

"Damn, here too!" Yibo said with irritation as he got a deja vu.