Chapter 16: Worried

*Wang Household*

Yuanjun and Yibo were hanging around in the livingroom. Yibo had notified his older brother about Yue's return and they both hoped she really would.

They both jumped up when they heard the knob off the front door being turned. Yuanjun and Yibo exchanged happy glances before rushing to the front door.

There stood Yue as she was calmly taking off her shoes even though her brothers were running towards her like mad dogs.

"YUE!" Yuanjun practicly yelled as he trew his arms open and was about to hug her when she stepped under his arms and evaded him easly. "Yue?" Yuanjun pouted looking at her but she just dropped her bag and rushed to somewhere else.

"What is wrong with her?" Yibo questioned suprised as they trailed after her.

Yue headed straight to the kitchen and started examinating everything. If she even saw a little scratch or a broken plate she knew her mom would flip it so she made sure everything was intact.

"Moms chinese porcelain check, oven not burned, everything else okey." Yue mumbled.

"I told you we only lived on Ramyun." Yibo sighed at her.

"You guys are able to burn down the kitchen by only boiling the water." Yue retorted with a "You-know-I'm-speaking-the-truth" face.

"True ,true" Yuanjun gave in "but we are happy you're back, that one day was a torture." He said as he finally catched Yue in a hug.

"Why are you 2 acting gayish suddenly." Yue's voice sounded muffeld as her face was still pressed in her brothers chest.

"Because it's been way too long since the last time I hugged you." Yuanjun gently smiled at her "And the same goes for Yibo.".

"Don't do it." Yue protested trying to wriggle out off her brothers grip.

"Grouphug time!" Yuanjun hollerd pulling Yibo in too and the both off them started sqeezing out Yue...

* Main street, Seoul*

"How long will you dragg me around like this?" Sol hissed at Wenhan.

To strangers they might look like a cute couple but in reality Wenhan had forced her to go with him after school with the reason that fangirls were "following" them.

What irritated Sol the most was that for an hour she was holding hands with him and was not allowed to look back at all.

"Until they stop followin us." Wenhan gave her a side glance.

"Is anyone really following us or are you messing with me?" Sol followed suit by turning her head but suddenly she was pressed in to a firm chest.

"I told you not to look back right?" Wenhan whispers in her ear, sending her chills down her spine.

"Don't do this!" Sol mutterd.

"Don't do what?" Wenhan asked suprised.

"I know I agreed to date you." Sol gave him a knowing look "but stop this fake skinship and monopolizing!".

"It's not "fake" skinship." Wenhan retorted as he slipped his arm around her waist "I'm honestly touching you."

"I mean "fake" as in we aren't even friendly with each other!" Sol blazed making sure no one was close by "I mean how can you do it so easly?!".

"Isn't it because I feel comfortable with you?" Wenhan ushers her allong by the waist.

"You're kidding me right?" Sol stated more than she questioned.