Chapter 25: Festival, Sun and a Lake

*Girls side, Teepee*

"I hope it's not one off those gross ass lakes," Min commented as she adjusted her bikini top "with al kinds off moss and plants floating around."

"It better not be." Yue groaned as she applied some sun screen on her arms.

"Oh come on guys don't be so negative all off a sudden." Jungah tried lifting their mood "It can't be that bad."

"At least we get to see seven hot guys shirtless." Sol commented "There's one good thing about it."

"Did you just skip your boyfriend?" Hyemi asked her perplexed.

"Boyfriend," Sol rolled her eyes as she quoted with her hands "I've seen him shirtless before, I'm not excited."

"WAIT, WHAT?!" both Min and Hyemi yelled in unison.

"It's not what you think." Sol immediately reassured them "During his swimming activities at school."

"Ooh," Min breathed out relieved.

"She was totally ready to give you a lecture." Jungah laughed pointing at Min.

"Yep, definately." Yue nodded in agreement.

"Leaving that aside," Sol said looking at Hyemi and Yue "you two are definately not going in to the water."

"What do you mean?" Hyemi asked confused as she looked at her outfit.

"I'm only wearing these shorts because I don't know how much skin exposure is normal." Yue explained "Like we don't know how far the lake is and we can always take it off there."

"You're right." Min mumbled as she pulled out a summer dress from her bag and quickly put it on.

"For me it just feels comfortabler." Hyemi chuckled slightly with a innocent smile "I'll take them off in the water."

"I guess this will do for me." Jungah said as she pulled out a see trough cloth from her bag and wrapped it around her waist like a skirt.

"I'll just wear a shirt then." Sol said pulling out as shirt dress and putting it on.

"Everybody ready?" Jungah asked grabing her tote bag. All off them had brought one folded up in their suitcase, this way it would be easy to bring around small things like their phones and purses.

"Yes!" the other four replied and they headed towards the table were the guys would be waiting for them...

*Outside teepee*

"Do you want me to help you with the sunscreen?" Jackson asked Wenhan as he approached him with a tube.

"Oh yeah," Wenhan nodded his head "Can you put it on my back?".

"Sure man." Jackson squirted some on his hand and started applying it, as the other guys were already helping each other in the meantime.