Wang Asuna

@Thamilini18

@Thamilini18

Name: Wang Yue - Asuna Wang

Nickname:

• Asu - short for Asuna and called by family

• Yu - short for Yue by friends

• Appa Asu - the other 4 girls used to call her that

• Moon - Yue means moon called by her art club friends

• Nana - Yibo used to call her that

Birthday: 05 - 08 - 2001

Age: 15 years old

Birthplace: Luoyang, China

Hometown: Luoyang, China (0-2), Seoul, South Korea (2+)

Nationality: Chinese

Ethnicity: Chinese

Height: 1,65 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Personality: 

She is the hard working girl off the group, taking nothing for granted and always looking at things realistic. If you manage to win her trust and friendship you'll have the loyakest and most protective girl with you. She has a very blunt character telling people things straightforwardly with a expressionless face. She doesn't care wether people will hate her because off this or not but she will certainly keep your feelings in check. Asuna can be very stubborn at times standing headstrong if she makes a decision she wont accept failure as an answer. In times off need she'll be the supportive one encouraging you to do what you want and to follow your dreams. She strives to teach you lessons so that you will develop in a good way but also wants you to have fun and won't tell you to take everything serious since she'll worry that you might stress yourself too much. She may not always behave like she understands you or seem like she's on your side, but she defends you more than anyone else even if its without you knowing because she believes strongly in you. She is often your biggest advocate and biggest critic, not suggar coating her opinion or point off view about things but just remember, it's because she wants the best for you on thinks it won't be off any help to you if she lies. Yet when it comes to her own (bad) feelings she can hide them well behind a mask.