Chapter 33: Things go wonderfully right

Almost a month passed since the festival and the spring ball was only another month away. Most of the things on the list to prepare had been checked off. Al that there was left to do now was to make everything above perfect.

After arriving back in town, Yixuan had proposed he could ask his mom for decorators who might want to work with Sol on the spring ball. Through his mother's bridal shop, Sol found a decorator who was very eager to work with her.

Together with the said company she made a rough sketch of her ideas and brought it to life with a 3D sketch. After discussing the sketch with the other girls and confirming the raw details, soon the production for proto-types began. They decided to bring out the prototypes in a variety of colors and refine it afterward to the whole setting.

Throughout the whole process, Wenhan would frequently contact and check up on her. In the beginning, she had expected him to be a bother but in fact, he would give her reassuring words and even calm her down if she was stressing too much. On rare occasions, he would send her a voice message of him singing and playing the piano. His voice always had a soothing effect on her.

At first, Sol wondered why he would do all of this for her, but his words at the festival kept replaying through her mind and she decided to have peace with an 'undefined' relationship. She for sure knew now that she actually really liked him, a feeling that had grown in the past weeks. But she had no time to figure out his intentions right now.

Hyemi in the meantime had found a few of her photography club mates who would've love to shoot an event like this. Especially the ones who were aspiring to become professional event photographers. Her popularity skyrocketed after she had released the motion picture for the Spring Ball, which was broadcasted on al screens throughout the school. Her idea as very creative after all as she had decided to make a video instead of a simple poster.

During school time, the girls would mostly sit with got7 and the boys with their own old 'clique', al for the sake of protecting the spring ball and indirectly Haeryoung too. Yet everyone could tell that the tides were changing as each of the groups chatted more freely with each other throughout the day. Something that quirked of Yubin and Eunha very much...

"It's Friday and instead of going home, I'm still stuck at school revising maths," Sol whined as she stretched her sore limbs, and looked down at the formulas that had started to blend together in-front of her eyes, "My poor brain has so much to catch up with."

Due to balancing school work and spring ball work, she had slightly neglected maths despite the continuous anxiety in her chest and now had tons to catch up with.

Sol tried to solve a few more questions but soon gave up as her brain was resisting, and wouldn't even let her properly read the sentence, "Maybe a small break won't do me any bad..."

As if it was cued her phone buzzed twice and her screen lit up, showing a by now very familiar name. One she had gotten used to seeing everyday.

Watershroom💙: Hey, you still at school?

Choco: Yess 😫 but not to be your errand girl

Watershroom💙: Homework? 👀

Choco: It's hell....

Watershroom💙: Can you come to the piano room?

Watershroom💙: I want to show you something

Choco: Sureee 👀, I was about to take a break anyway 🤪