Chapter 24: Arrival

*Front seats off train*

"Oh my god, I can't wait until we arrive at our destination!" Seungyoun groaned as he kept on bouncing his leg restless.

"You really hate sitting still don't you?" Min sighed as this was the fifth time he had said that.

"It's not that," Seungyoun replied as he focused on bouncing his leg in rythum with the drumming off his fingers on the armrest "I drank mountain dew before entering the train, so my sugar level is a bit high."

"Gosh stop that!" Min said as she put a hand on his leg but immediately his other leg started bouncing making her groan deeply.

"Hehe sorry." Seungyoun said sheepishly but he still did not stop bouncing his leg.

"What will make you restful then?" Min tried hoping she could find some peace in that busy train ride.

"Nothing," Seungyoun shook his head "Until the sugar works out it'll stay like this."

"Right now," Min sighed as she rested her head against the head rest "I don't know if I want to film you to laugh at it later or, just shove you off a bridge."

"Can I choose?" Seungyoun grinned at her.

"Why did you even drink that stuff?" Min suddenly questioned "You could have just sleeped in the train to regain your energy."

"I felt like a slack dishcloth after school was over." Seungyoun confessed "Today my timetable was packed with full concentration subjects, my brain had been overused. So my energy level went in to the core off the earth."

"And what are these full concentration subjects?" Min asked finally a smile tugging on her lips.

"Maths, Eunji is a real satan, then we had Science," Seungyou whinced only by thinking back on it "I mean the subject itself is already quiet hard to grasp but, when you have a distracting teacher like Seunghyun it makes it even worser."

"Honestly I can't blame him." Min chuckled "For you those subjects are bad but for me, it's sports."

"Why?!" Seungyoun asked indignantly "P.E is the best."

"Hell no." Min immediately made cross sign with her arms "Books it is for me, only by running for 1 second I feel like death."

"Only by reading one sentence in a school book," Seungyoun twisted her sentence "I feel like death."

"Next time I'll come support you from the bleachers with, a book in my hand." Min rolled her eyes at him "You can sport all you want and I'll be satisfied by reading on the sidelines."

"Deal!" Seungyoun immediately said happily "I'll keep you to that Min! I'm going to drag you allong if I have to."

"Yeah, Yeah I get it." Min shook her head but with a laugh "All I'm hoping for right now is that your mountain dew kicks wears off."

"I wouldn't hope so much for that." Seungyoun chuckled avoiding her gaze.

"You're kidding me!" Min yelped with big eyes "How much did you drink?!"....

*Back off the train*

"Yibo, we definately should go back to that botanical garden once again!" Hyemi randomly commented "I gained major inspiration from."

"What the actual frick?" Yibo almost spit out his water "How did you gain inspiration?! We only walked around-"

Before he could finish his sentence Hyemi cut him off by placing her hand on his mouth "That's not it you idiot!"