Last Minute Problems.

Hey guys, sorry for updating late! Um, so this year is super important for me and I don't know how often I'll update because I have a feeling I'll be getting a LOT of homework. I'll try my best to update as frequently as I can. On another note, this fic is almost at 1,000 reads! Wow, thank you all :)

P.s sorry for the long chapter.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it!

-Shay xo

-------------

"No, you can't leave! We're having dinner, Star. It can wait." Alex frantically tried to get out of his seat. I'd finished choosing merch designs and eventually went home. Alex was waiting for me and we drove to this quaint little cafe just outside of town. We were in the middle of eating, when my phone started ringing.

"It'll only just be for five minutes, okay? I swear." I smiled slightly, as Alex reluctantly sat back in his seat.

"Fine, whatever." He scowled and pulled his phone out. My smile faltered as I hastily exited the cafe in order to answer my call.

"This better be important," I hissed down the line, not caring who it was.

"George is sick." I rolled my eyes. Of course a problem had to come up right before tour.

"Really? How sick." I bit my lip in anticipation. "Jason, how sick?!" I was getting impatient.

"He might not be able to tour." Pinching the bridge of my nose, I sighed in frustration.

"Where are you guys now?"

"George's house."

"Alright, I'll be over soon. Text me the address." I gritted my teeth and hung up before Jason could say anything else.

I was pissed off, to say the least. But Alex... Alex was fuming. "The one night we have alone and your fucking drummer falls sick, so you have to go and babysit him!"

"Alex, it's not his fault. Stop driving so fast!" I gripped onto the side of the seat.

"You could've ignored the call and sorted it out when we got home. One night. I asked for one night! You know what, I'm not taking you out again. Something interrupts us every fucking time and usually, it has to do with you! We won't see each other for a while and your band can't sort their shit out."

"Calm down. Alex, it's okay. It's only one tour. You'll be busy on your own tour anyway. You won't have time to worry about me." I reassured, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"We're here. I'm not waiting. You can find your own way home. All this for nothing." I was a little shocked. I've never seen Alex like this before. I'll admit that stung a little.

I scrambled out of the car, grabbing my stuff and slamming the door. "Don't slam the fucking door!"

"Don't tell me what to do," I mumbled and stormed inside.

"Star..." Jason opened his arms for a hug and I fell into them, feeling defeated.

"Can I grab a ride home with you later?"

"Isn't Alex-"

"No." I replied quickly, "I mean, he isn't able to." Jason gave me a quizzical look, but shook it off.

"George is through there. He's looking like a pile of shit."

"Great."

I went in and saw George. He was lying down in his bed. When Jason said he looked like a pile of shit, he wasn't kidding. He was pale and looked really weak. He wasn't his usual fun-loving self. I sighed and sat down at the end of his bed. He groggily opened his eyes and smiled weakly at me.