The Secret's Out.

Jack had a bewildered look on his face with a little bit of worry. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, he needs to let loose. Make him get drunk and party with you guys. Distract him. Heck, even invite girls over for him to sleep with. I don't know! Just make him forget about me for the duration of the tour and we'll see what happens afterwards." I shrugged, finishing off my sentence. It was hard for me to say that, especially the inviting girls over bit. Sure I don't want him sleeping around, but if it helps his mind relax and not worry about me, then so be it.

"Star, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean-"

"Jack, please," I pleaded.

"I'll try my best." He nodded reluctantly.

"Thank you." I pulled him into a hug and squeezed tightly.

"You owe me." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"You got it."

"I'll see you in a few weeks. Skype me!" Jack flailed around dramatically, scooping me up and spinning me around.

"You sure will!" I smiled and hugged him tightly before turning to face Alex and I's house.

"Take care, Star." He waved vigorously before climbing into his car and driving down the street. Jack had given me a ride home since it was dark out and he didn't want me walking. I slowly made my way to the front door and grabbed the key from under the mat, since Alex didn't end up driving me home. I slowly opened the door and noticed that all the lights were off except one. Alex's bedroom.

It was only 8.30pm so I decided to chill out for a bit before I start packing. Yes, I know. I should've started packing earlier blah, blah, blah. I'm a slacker, okay? I sat myself down on the couch and propped my feet up on the table. Grabbing the remote, I turned the TV onto Cartoon Network and saw that Adventure Time was on. My face lit up and I snuggled further into the couch, while mindlessly watching Finn and Jake get into mischief.

Two hours later and I was still watching the two mess about. It was a marathon. I must've zoned out and the sound of my phone ringing, brought me back into the real world. "Hello?"

"Go to bed, Star." It was Alex. Why couldn't he just come out and talk to me? "I didn't want to get out of my warm bed so I rang you." It was like he read my mind.

"I still have to pack, you know. It's not like I'll sleep straight away."

"Do you need help?"

"No. I think you've helped enough tonight." And with that, I hung up, turned the TV off and stormed into my room. I hauled my suitcase out from my wardrobe and threw it onto my bed. I immediately grabbed as much as I could and started folding and packing it away into my suitcase.

Half an hour later and I had everything I needed. My laptop (which I got recently after moving here), charger, clothes, eyeliner, straighteners, lucky pick etc. anything and everything I'd need for the next six weeks. I'd eventually buy some stuff on the road, but for now this'll do. I placed my clothes for tomorrow on top of my suitcase and placed it on the floor.

Once I had gotten into my pyjamas, I decided I wasn't ready to go to bed yet so I wandered to the fridge and pulled out some poptarts, eating them raw. I sat myself on top of the counter, playing with my phone before hearing movement down the hall and sprinting to my room. I quickly slid into bed, pulling the covers over me and hearing the footsteps get closer. I heard my door swing open and then I felt my bed dip.

"Star, are you awake?" I didn't reply.

"I guess not. Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being a dick and I didn't mean to lash out on you like that. I guess I'm just too hung up about you being away for six weeks. I've never had that happen with anyone before... Not even Lisa." I could picture him running a hand through his hair. "I just... I like you. A lot. I know I shouldn't, but I can't stop thinking about you. I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you didn't hear me, or else this would be really awkward." I felt him lean down and place a gentle kiss on my temple. "Goodnight, munchkin."

--------

"Fuck up!" I felt around for my phone and attempted to press snooze, but failed miserably. I was pretty much forced to wake up. "Shit..." I slid out of bed and onto the floor. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and checked the time. 5.30am. Fantastic. I laid there for a bit before finally managing to gather the strength to stand up. I had an hour to get ready. I can do this.

I did it. I managed to have a shower, grab some breakfast and be ready before 6.30am. Alex had woken up at 6.00 and was now in the shower. We hadn't shared much words between each other. I was still pissed off at him and he didn't realise that I could hear everything he had confessed to me last night.

"Are we seriously going to go on tour like this?" Alex sighed, walking into the lounge with his wet hair clinging to his face and a towel loosely hanging on his hips. I awkwardly looked away so I didn't have any thoughts and to hide the light blush forming on my cheeks.

"Like what?" My voice almost broke, but I managed to hide it.

"Fighting with each other."

"Well if you apologise then everything would be fine."

"Fine. I'm sorry. There. Happy now?" He mumbled, then wandered off to his room. I heard a car pull up, then a horn.

"That's my ride!" I screamed excitedly, dashing into my room and grabbing everything I needed. To say I was excited would be an understatement. I was over the moon.

I managed to fit my bags in the back of the car and close the boot. Jason was there and so was Peter. We just had to pick up Jeremy on the way to the airport. blink had already left and were on the plane now. They were going earlier to sort out some extra stuff. "Star, wait!" Alex came sprinting out, just as I was about to get into the car.

"What, Alex? We have to go."

"Be safe. I'll Skype you later, okay?" He pulled me into a hug.

"Okay. Bye, Lex." His face lit up at the nickname. I waved to him and climbed into the car next to Jason. Peter was up the front with the driver.

"Let's go!" I smiled and jumped up and down in my seat.

We eventually arrived at the airport after picking up Jeremy and trying to pry his Mum off of him. She's a lovely lady, but she sometimes has to let her son go and do stuff. We were waiting for our flight to be called. I was texting the guys, wishing them a safe and happy tour, as they had done to me. When our flight was called, I turned off my phone and shoved it into my carry on bag.

"To Europe we go." Jason, Jeremy and I all formed a huddle.

"We can do this, guys. It's what we've been dreaming of."

"You're right, Star. Here's to making memories." Jeremy smiled.

"Guys, let's go. We have a flight to board!"

"Okay, Peter." We all groaned in unison.