Dedication Takes A Lifetime.

Hey guys! Another chapter for ya. I've been in a good mood lately. Jack Barakat tweeted me the other day and I'm still ecstatic about it! Thanks for reading and supporting me. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. I'm not really happy with it but oh well.

-Shay xo

-----------

Our show was coming to a close with only one song before blink took the stage. "Thanks for being a wonderful audience tonight." My eyes scanned the crowd once more to try and find the familiar person. I saw Sam a couple of times throughout our set, but chose to ignore him.

"You guys were crazy! How many of you are excited for our EP coming out in two days?"

"Star, I think they're pretty excited." Jeremy chuckled into his microphone.

"So do I!" I smiled, "this is our last song, I hope you like it. This was the first original we wrote and we played it at a bar in front of about 30 people. Now, it's more like 30,000 people. Thank you to blink for making this possible. Here we go!" I smiled as the opening chords began playing. We managed to change the song from an acoustic.

Once again we watched blink side stage and had a great time as usual, but I couldn't get my mind off that face I saw in the crowd. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go back to the bus. I'll see you later." They nodded as I wandered off through the venue. I managed to find the outside door and realised it was dark. I started making my way towards the direction of the bus, when I heard footsteps behind me. I picked up my pace a little, but so did the footsteps.

"Star." Wait, I recognised that voice... I let the curiosity get the better of me and turn to face the stranger.

"What are you doing here?"

--------

Eventually all the guys returned to the bus after the gig and immediately went to the alcohol drawer while I sat at the table watching them. "So when are All Time Low visiting again?"

"Um, two days. Why?" Jason shrugged, not looking up.

"Oh, no reason."

"Star, what- who's your friend?" Jason looked over at the person sitting across from me.

"He's not my friend. Actually, he's my-"

"I'm her Dad."

"Listen guys, while you were all watching blink, my Dad and I caught up with each other. You see, my parents have just split up so I didn't get to see my Dad when I went to visit them."

"But how did he get in here?"

"I bumped into him in the car park. It turns out he was keeping an eye on what I was doing and came to our show."

"Oh, okay. Well, Mr. Jones, if you don't mind we're going to have a couple of drinks. We'll be in the back lounge. Star, call us if you need anything." Jeremy spoke as the guys retreated into the back.

My father and I spoke for another couple of hours before we both agreed that he needed to get home before it got too late. He said that I could visit anytime and that he had a little cottage in the outskirts of town. We exchanged numbers and I told him I'd call him when I was in the area next.

I decided that I couldn't be bothered drinking tonight and wanted to just go to bed and chill out. Before I even got to my bed, Emily came rushing into the bus, slamming the door behind her and locking it. "Woah, Ems... You okay?"

"Uh... Yeah. I just thought that I missed bus call... That's all." She laughed nervously before pushing past me and climbing into her bunk, shutting the curtain.

That was odd.

I followed suit and climbed into my own bunk, seeing as I had gotten changed after my Dad had left. I felt around for my laptop and pulled it towards me, opening it up and logging into twitter.

'Thanks for a great show tonight! You guys were amazing. Two more weeks then it's off to warped. I hope to see some photos from the show. Tweet them to me!' I pressed done and smiled when my notifications got flooded with photos from different tour dates. I retweeted and favourited some of them.

'Also, who's coming to the m&g and soundcheck party before tomorrow's show? Come get a photo! I can't wait to meet some of your smiling faces.'

I stayed on twitter for a while until a notification popped up in the corner of the screen. It was a message on Skype from Jack. I decided to check it later and closed my laptop. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone. Lying down, I pressed shuffle and Stay Awake by All Time Low came on.

A song that brings back memories.

I'm not looking forward to what's going to happen in two days.

But I need to get a grip.