2● 👕👖👞 Shopping with HyunJi 👞👖👕

I came back home. I was searching for the keys when suddenly, i heard someone calling me from behind.

_"Yoongi, is it really you?" Said a familiar warm voice.

I turned around to see who it was. Just tel me why did i turn back? I should have ignored it and enter to my house. What should i do now? It's Hyun Ji.

_"Eu, eu..... Kim Hyun Ji, what are you doing here?" I said while i was looking in the ground.

_"This is my neighborhood." She answered.

_"What? Your neighborhood? Where are you living?"

_"There." She was pointing in the house in front of mine.

She's living in front of me. How can this happen to me?! Why i have never noticed her?

We decided to go to the park who was in our neighborhood. We started to talk about ourselves. Then, she just said some words that has made my face expression get changed.

_"Yoongi-ah, why aren't you interested in your looks? What's with this big glasses?"

I wasn't chocked because of what she said but because she called me Yoongi-ah. Are we close friends now? She looked at me and apologized.

_"Yoongi-ah, i'm sorry. Maybe you didn't like what i said. Mian, don't get mad at me."

_"Ani, ani. HyunJi-ah, gomawoyo."

Did i just call her HyunJi-ah? Yes, i did. Hell. Yeah. I just did it. Cool.

_"For what?"

_"For caring about me."

_"Anieyo, we're friends now and we're even neighbours. Friends are here to care about each other. Don't thank me and never forget about this." She said with her angelic smile.

I kept looking at her. Then she said: "Tomorrow evening, we don't have class. Meet me next to the bridge at 4:00 pm."

I wanted to ask her why but she had already left leaving me alone sitting in the swing.

The day after, I came back home from school, had my lunch. Then, i entered to my room, closed the door and laid down in my bed thinking. Why did she give me an appointment without saying the reason after it? Are we going out together?! Just both of us? Is it a date? Does she like me?

Then, i shouted: "Whatever." At 03:00 pm, i got up from bed, opened my closet, started to try clothes.

No, this is so formal. And this is so large. This looks like i'm going to a circus. Oh god!! I have nothing to wear.

After trying all of my clothes, i've decided to put on a white shirt and black pants. It was 3:45 pm, i have 15 minutes to get into te place where we decide to meet at. I started running so i could arrive on time. Hyun Ji has already been there. She was playing in the bridge, jumping around, watching the river, taking some selcas and shouting "This is so beautiful". I was looking at her, frozen in my place just smilinglie a freak person. I didn't want to interrupt her.

Suddenly, she noticed my presence. She was so embarrassed because i saw what she was doing. I waved at her. She came to me. Then, she started fixing my hair. I didn't pay attention to my hair that was messy after my marathon. I stayed still until she finished. Then, she grabbed my hand and walked me to a shop.

Did she want to meet me so i can go shopping with her ?

She started to pick up men's clothes. What is she doing? Oooh, maybe she wants to buy a present for her brother. What am i saying? She told me yesterday that her only brother has died. Maybe.....for her boyfriend. Yes, what was i thinking? A pretty girl like her must have a boyfriend. I was so disappointed.

_"Yoongi-ah, what are you doing there? It's not me who will try this clothes. Hurry up and go try it so i could choose some of them for you." She said.

What, for me?! She wasn't picking them for her boyfriend?! She doesn't have one?!

_"Yoongi-ahhhhh!!"

_"Coming. Coming."

I was so happy to hear that but i didn't have money to pay.

I tried the clothes she has choosed. Even if they weren't my style, I didn't say anything because they looked good on me. When i was showing up in front of her wearing what she gave me. She looked satisfied.

In the end, she said with a sexy smirk: _" I should be a stylist in the future. So, we will take all of this."

She took all the clothes. When she was going to the cashier, i took her hand.

_"Hyun Ji-ah...."

She turned her head.

_"Well, i want to tell you something."

She approached next to me so tat she can hear me clearly since i was taking with a low voice.

_" Well, I didn't bring money with me. You didn't tell me that we were going to do shopping. " i said fastly.

She started to laugh.

_" Aigoo, don't worry. This is my presents for you. I have my father's credit card. He won't say anything. Your looks are more important than money. We are friends. Your money is mine. And mine are yours." I thanked her then we went to other shops. We bought a lot.

At 8:00 pm, we came back home. I invited her to mine. She accepted. I brought her to my room. She was the first guestwho has ever entered my room. My room was very tidy because i always make sure to organise it before i leave.

_"First time to see such a tidy room. Yoongi, you are something." She started to tease me.

After some time, she asked me if i have some precious clothes, i shaked my head meanig no.

So, she opened my closet, took a big plastic bag and put all my clothes in it. Then, she organised the new clothes and told me: _" Make sure that you wear this. If you want to buy something, just ask me to go with you."

I smiled and nodded my head. After she left, i came back to my room and started screaming and jumping in the bed. It was the best amzing day ever. I had a lot of fun.