11● 📖 My diary 📖

☆HyunJi's POV ☆

After some minutes, i've calmed down. Jung Kookie was still there holding me in his big arms. It felt so warm. I haven't felt this way for a long time ago. I've raised my head to see his eyes that he put them on me. Then, i moved away from him. I bowed apologizing. He just smiled to me, and patted my head.

_"HyunJi-ahhh, don't be sorry. I'm so happy that you choosed me to be the one who you are laying on. If you need someone to talk or someone to hug, just call me. I've already given you my number. Don't be shy to call."

He smiled to me. And i smiled back.

♧ ♧ ♧

_"Home sweet home." I said when i arrived to the guesthouse.

Jennie was in the living room watching TV. Well, Jennie is canadian. She has a wavy light brown hair and a dark green eyes. She's so pretty. She came to south korea to meet her boyfriend. You know long distance relationship. She showed me his picture. He's handsome, better than a lot of guys from my university.
Since she's the only one who's near my age, we became close to each other.

_ "Hey."

_ "Hi. Jennie."

_ "HyunJi ahhh, were you crying?"

_ "Is it obvious?"

_ "Emm." she nodded.

_ "Don't worry about me. It's not a big deal.
Jennie-ahhh, what are you doing here? You should be with your boyfriend, right? Did you figh?"

_ "As if i want to stay here. Pfff. No, we didn't. I'm so bored. He said that he had an urgent job that he should complete it tonight."

_ "So, he's busy."

_ "Yeah. He didn't even respond my messages. I'm gonna break up with him if he doesn't answer to this one."

She took her phone and started to tap a long message. Her face expression was so funny. I smiled and went inside my room.

If they have my diary. That means Yoongi has already known that I'm Kim HyunJi who he used to know. But, why didn't he show up? Ughhh, i want my diary back. I will just ask Jung Kook to bring it to me tomorrow.

_ "HyunJi-ahhh. HyunJi-aah."

I was sleeping when Jennie entered to my room and started shaking me.

_ "Yes. Yes."

_ "Wake up."

_ "What time is it?"

_ "12:00 pm."

_ "What?! I thought it was morning. What do you want?"

_ "A guy. A handsome guy. A fucking sexy hot guy is asking about you."

_ "A guy? I really don't know anyone with this description you gave me. Tell him that i'm sleeping. Ask him to come back tomorrow."

_ "Too late. He's in the living room."

_ "Who the hell is this guy who come to see a girl at 12:00 pm?"

I got up from bed. I wore a pyjama's pants. And went to see who is this mysterious guy. He was sitting in the sofa with my diary in his hands.

_ "Yoongi?!"

_ "So, you know him. Okay. I will leave you now since i have a lot of things to do. HyunJi-ahh, if you need something, just call me. I will be in the room next to you."

_ "I know. I know."

We looked at her leaving us alone in the living room. The TV was still on. There was "After school club" replay. When Jennie closed her room's door. I turned to face YoonGi who was looking at me with a firm expression.

_ "We need to talk."

_ "Okay. Go ahead."

_"Not here. Somewhere else."

_ "I'm not going anywhere with you. Don't you see what time is it? Say what you want to say and leave."

He stared at me. Then, he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside the guesthouse.

_ "Yoongi-ahh, let me go. You're hurting me."

When he noticed that i was in pain, he took his hand off my arm.

_ "I'm sorry."

_ "Sorry about what?"

_ "Sorry about hurting you now and in the past."

_ "The past was the past. I've already moved on. So, don't worry about it. It's not like i'm holding a grudge against you or i will be your anti fan. I've already forgotten about what happened. I won't make you in trouble. I won't tell anybody about our relationship. Don't worry, i didn't come to south korea to ruin your life. I'm happy that you became a celebrity. You had talents. It would be a waste if you didn't go i this way, the way that you wanted to take."

_ "Moved on? Forgotten? To ruin my life? Are you really thinking that i've come all the way here to apologize because i was afraid that you will ruin my life by telling the world about our relationship?"

All right. Now, he was screaming. His voice was heard in all the neighborhood. He's mad.

_ "I didn't mean that. I'm just asking you to not worry about me and to leave. You should be sleeping. You have a lot of practices. So, have a rest. Good night."

_ "Aaaah. I should not worry about you because you have now who will worry about you and take care of you. I understand."

I gave him a glare death.

_ "What do you mean?"

_ "I saw you with JungKook earlier."

_ "Wait. Wait. Are you stalking me right now? I didn't know that celebrities can be stalkers too."

_ "You wish. I just came to give your diary back. But it was an intimidating moment that i didn't want to ruin. That's why i left and came back now."

_ "I'm smelling jealousy in the air."

_ "What?! Who's jealous from who? Ha Ha Ha. You're dreaming."

I lost my nerves and took the diary from his hand waving it in front of his eyes.

_ "That's why you come. Thank you for giving it back after looking inside it even if it was something personal. I hope that we won't meet each other again since we don't have the reason why we should. Night, Suga. I wanted to tell you to have some tea in my place before you leave but i just remembered that we don't have that kind of relationship. Ask JungKook to come sometimes. Bye."

I turned to the guesthouse leaving him behind me. I didn't dare to look back since i was in pain after hearing what he said. My tears started dropping. What the hell, HyunJi? Why are you crying. It's not like he's your boyfriend or he was. You don't love him anymore. Remember you don't love him anymore.
.
.
.
Maybe i do.