15● 😠 "Yoongi-ah, i'm warning you. Don't come closer"😠

_ "Where are you going?"

_ "I'm going to say good morning to JungKook and his family and give them a hand if they need some help."

_ "Are you sure?"

_ "Yeees. Why?!"

_ "Well, if you want to wake them up so early and say good morning, you can go."

_ "...."

_ "HyunJi-ahhh!! It's still 05:00 am. Everybody is sleeping. Go back to your bed and have rest. We still have a long way to go back to Seoul."

_ "05:00 am?! But the sun is already up."

He locked the door, grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him.

_ "Yoongi-ah, what are you doing? You know we just started our relationship."

He didn't stop.

_ "Min YoonGi, I'm still acting kind with you. So, stop it now."

No reaction. Still grabbing my arm. When we arrived next to the bed. He took away the blankets and pushed me on it. He started to come closer.

_ "Yoongi-ah, don't. I'm warning you. Don't come closer."

He smiled and a large grin appeared in his cute face. He didn't have the intention to stop. So, i just closed my eyes and gave up. I felt his soft lips in my forehead. What i could see is Yoongi's face just a few inches away from mine. He giggled when he saw me opening my eyes.

_ "What were you thinking, naughty girl? The US has changed you a lot. Where's my innocent HyunJi?"

I felt my cheeks starting to get hot. I could imagine how red my face was. He laid next to me and wrapped me in the blanket so I wouldn't leave. Then, he put his chin on the top of my head and hugged me thightly.

_ "I've missed you, HyunJi-ah."

_ "Me too. Yoongi-ah."

I opened my eyes lazily because of the "knock"s in the door. I turned around to see a sleepy Yoongi cursing under his breath. He looked so cute. I put my head under the pillow to stop hearing the "knock"s.

_ "HyunJi-ah, it's JungKook. Wake up. We should leave."

_ "mmmm"

_ "HyunJi, are you awake?"

YoonGi was moving next to me. I bet he put his head under the pillow too.

_ "HyunJi?!"

I was about to answer when i heard the door opened. I got up and sat in the bed while wiping my eyes.

_ "Stop knocking in the door and screaming for god sake. Kookie, go away. Let me sleep a little bit, please."

JungKook was chocked when he saw Yoongi in the door. He was more surprised when he noticed me behind him.

_ " Euuuh....Hyung!!... What are you doing here?!....HyunJi?!!"

I looked at him and then looked around me. Everything was in a mess. Jungkook will have a bad idea about this.

_ "Kookie...It's not like what you see."
I and Yoongi said in the same time.

He was blushing. He looked at Yoongi first. Then, he turned his eyes in my direction.

_ "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you...euhh.... Never mind. Go downstairs after you're done. Breakfast is ready."

_" Yaaaa, Kookie... It's not like that." Said Yoongi. But JungKook had already disappeared from his sight.

Yoongi looked at me and said: "We're screwed".

*************

_ "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" Asked JungKook's mum while hugging me. I nodded as an answer. Yoongi was already sitting in the table since he took a shower first. JungKook was staring at me. But when our eyes met, he looked away at his plate. I could see a little pink shading in his cheeks. YoonGi got up and walked to my side. He wrapped his arms on my thighs and put a gentle peck under my ear. Everybody was staring at us.

_ "What the hell are you doing, Yoongi?" I whispered.

_ "Nothing, princess. Just saying a good morning to my girlfriend."

_ "Girlfriend?" It was the first word JungKook has said since he left awhile ago.

_ "Yoongi, what are you trying to do?" I said while giving him a death glare.

_ "Yeahh. My girlfriend. Well, we had a lot of problems in the past. We just didn't understand each other's feelings. We liked each other a lot in the past and we still like each other. Yesterday, we cleared all the misunderstanding. Actually, it was today in the morning."

_ "Woah, you look so good together. I'm so happy for you both. I wish our Kookie find his partner too. A pretty kind girl like you, HyunJi. If you have a girl friend, introduce him to her. He's so shy around girls. He got even scared."

_ " Mum, I don't get scared or shy around girls. It's just I don't like getting interacted with that kind of girls. And, Hyung, you know clearly that we are forbidden from dating."

_ "Who cares as long I'm by my girl's side?"

His words makes me melt. But it's wrong. He can't get in touble with the agency because of me.

_ "Kookie, what did you say?"

_ "Don't mind him, sweety."

_ "Jeon Jung Kook?"

_ " Well when we debuted, we signed a contract. And there's a rule in that contract that says we can't date until we celebrate our 6th year aniversary together. You know we're still in 4 years. NamJoon Hyung will get mad if he knows about you dating. More than that Bang Si Hyuk pd-nim will punish us about this."

_ "Yaaa, JungKook. What are you trying to do?" Yoongi said with madness in his tone.

_ "Wait. Yoongi, is this true?"

He looked at me and took my arms in his hands.

_ "HyunJi-ah, don't mind him. We can go through it together."

_ "So, it's true."

_ "HyunJi-ah, look at me. Don't bother yourself. We will find a way together. Me and you."

_ "Min YoonGi, there's no "Me and You" now. This is not our problem. It's everybody's problem. If we start dating, all the members will get in trouble as well your families. Also, your fans will get hurt. We should not act selfish. We should think about others too. Do you understand, Yoongi?"

He didn't say anything. He looked at the floor. His hands tighten in a fist.

_"Suga hyung?!"

No answer. I came closer, patted his shoulder. He took two steps back and looked at me. With anger in his eyes, he said:

_ "Whatever. Do as you want. You don't like me anyway. You just feel pity of me. Do whatever you want.
I'm sorry, i can't drive you back. You can come back with JungKook. I'm going first. "

I could feel the pain in his voice. He pushed me, went outside the house and slammed the door behind him without even hearing what i had to say. I turned to Jungkook who still had a toast in his hands.

_ "Kookie, if you're done, let's go back."