6● 🙏"Who the hell are BTS?"🙏

_"Suga, do you know her?" Asked one of them.

_"Yes, Jimin. She was my ...." he answered.

_"No, i don't know him. It's my first time to see him." I unterepted him.

Yoongi looked at me with a curious eyes. And i tried to change the subject: "Park boy, are you following me?"

JungKook started laughing and said: _"Don't you know who i am? Why are you calling me like that? Call me by my name."

_"Yes, i know you. Someone who i've met in the park. How do you want me to call you by your name and you just run away without telling me? That's why i kept calling you by Park boy. Hahaha."

He smirked at me and said: _" Don't you really know me? Aaaaah, aigo, i thought that everybody knows me. I'm so disapointed."

Jimin pushed him and said: _"Don't mind him. He's always like that. Well, I'm Jimin. He's Jungkook. The other weird guy is TaeHyung. You can call him by V. Then, Suga, Jhope, jin and RapMonster."

_"Rap what? What's wrong with your names?"

_" Hahaha, this is our stage names. You can just call him by Namjoon. His real name." Said Jimin.

_ "Tshhhh, do u think you are celebrities or what? Stage names? Hahaha You're so funny. I've never met people like you."

_"Have you really never heard about BTS before? Bangtan boys? Are you korean or not? Are you living in this world?"

_"BTS?? No. I've never heard it."

_" What? What? B...BT...BTS?? OMG!! Am i dreaming? Wait, HyunJi-ah, what are you doing there? Why are you stoping our guests in front of the door? How could you? Give them the best place now." Said my boss who just went out to see if there's no one so he could close the restaurant.

He grabed Jimin's arm and took him in a table in the corner. The others followed him. Jungkook winked at me saying: _"I told you so. We're famous."

I was like who are they and why Yoongi is with them? Why did he change his name?

Thinking about yoongi, he stopped and faced me.
Then he said: _ "We need to talk."

_"Why should i talk to you? I don't know you." I told him while turning around in the direction of the kitchen.
I took my phone, searched for BTS and i was so surprised. This boys that i made fun of them are really celebrities. OMG!! Did i really sing with the maknae of a famous kpop boy band? Did i really laugh and talk to a celebrities? What?! Did Yoongi really became a celebrity? Aaaaaah!! So much question and chocks. How could i face them now?

_"HyunJi-ahhh, take care of our special guests." Said the boss.

I took the menu and went to ask them what do they want. I tried very hard to avoid the eye contact with them. Then, V pulled my arm and made me sit next to JungKook. His face has turned red and i saw Yoongi looking at V's hand holding my arm with a scary eyes.

_"Wonderful voice, why are you avoiding us? Aaaaah, maybe because now, you know who we are? What did you say before? We think we are celebrities? We are very funny? That's so interesting. Hhhh😂😂" said V.

I bowed and apologised: _"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of you. I wasn't in south korea for a long time. That's why i didn't know you. I'm really sorry. Forgive me."

_"No. I don't want to."

_"What? Wae?" I said with a curious eyes.

_"Hahaha, what's wrong with your expression? I'm just kidding. If you want us to forgive you, then sing for us. I was so curious about your voice since Kookie hasn't stopped talking about you yesterday. Sing for us now."

_"Okay."

I started singing. They were looking at me with some surprised faces. Jungkook was smiling at me. I smiled back. Jin was already fanboying. Hhhh. RapMonster was so concentrated. Jimin and V were holding each other and waving their arms with the rythm. Yoongi wasn't even looking at me. When i finished, they started clapping and shouting but Yoongi just got up and got out of the restaurant.