14● 😙Five years of waiting😙

Slowly and reluctantly, I awoke to soft sheets. I uncovered my face. I blinked, closed my eyes, and blinked again. Everything was blurry. Rays of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded me. For a second, I didn't know where I was. The room seemed different from mine. It was larger. Its walls were paint in ocean blue color. The bed was a kingsized like the one i used to have back in the US. Aaaaah!! I remember now. It's JungKook's room. I sat up, dragged my feet off the bed, and rubbed my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned.
Then, that thing on my bed took my attention. Is that a person?! Black hair with blue-green wicks?! No way. It can't be him . I came closer and moved a lock of hair from his face. As i thought, it was Yoongi. He was sleeping pacefully in the floor putting his head on my bed. His eyes was swollen. Was he crying yesterday? Still, he looks so cute while sleeping. He just reminded me of the way how he looked in the past. Cute and innocent. I pocked his cheecks a little bit making him growl. Again, I brushed his cheecks with my thumb feeling the warmth and the softness of his skin.

_ "Yoongi-ah, I know that you won't hear what i'll be saying right now since you're asleep. That's why i'm gonna express all my feelings that i hid for years. I really wish I could come back to highschool and confess to you before all the bad things that happened. That way, you could have trusted me and stayed by my side. Well, from the day of the accident, when you moved to Seoul, i really hated you because you didn't trust me. You just believed what you saw and ran away like a coward. The pain that i felt was giving me aches a lot. That's why I've decided to study abroad and forget about everything from the past. I was able to do that. But, when I came back and saw you again, all the flashbacks started to come along. I ignored you to make you feel the same way i felt when you ignored me in the past. I pretended that I didn't know you because I was afraid that you will hate me again since you misunderstood me in the past. I wanted to tell you who I am. I wanted to yell at you, hit you and tell you how much you hurted me. But everytime i saw you, the words was stuck in my throat. As i can see, you were living your life happily and peacefully. You took the way you wanted and you became a celebrity. Yoongi-ah, you've realised your dream. You don't need me. I will just stand in your way to success. That's why let's forget about each other and everyone goes in his pat. I just have 3 years left to complete my studies. Then, I will go back to US to realise my dream like how you did here in South Korea. Don't make things hard for both of us. Please, pretend that you don't know me too."

Warm tears was dropping on my cold cheeks. I wiped them fastly, slapped my cheecks softly.

_ "I can't do that."

I was chocked. I turned my eyes in the direction of where Yoongi was sleeping to see that he was awake. His eyes was open widely.

_ "Not after I found you again."

_ "Euuuh... Yoongi-ah. Sorry... Min YoonGi. I didn't mean what i said. Forget about it."

_ "HyunJi-ah, stop pretending that everything is okay. If you're mad at me, show me that you're mad. Yell, shout at me, hit me, slap me. I won't say anything because i deserve all of it. Don't hide behind your fake smile. Show your true colors. Yes, I was a coward. I agree. I didn't give you the chance to explain yourself. I didn't hate you. I hated myself because I didn't tell you what i felt for you. I was afraid to lose you. So, i ran away. But, I came back to look for you. I did but it was too late. They told me you moved abroad and you won't come back again. From that day, i discovered that the most thing I was afraid of was what happened. And It was all my fault. To stop blaming myself all the time, i've focused in composing songs and dancing. I wanted to be a celebrity. I wanted to be known in all over the world in order to let you know where i was. I was thinking if you find me, you're gonna come back to me. I waited you for five years. I was so happy to meet you again. Then, you pretended that you didn't know me. I was hurt. I was in pain. I said all the harsh things to you because I couldn't bear the fact that I'll lose you to another guy. JungKook is my best friend. But I can't give you to him."

I looked at him. He was speaking sincerely. I melt when I heard his words. No, HyunJi. Don't trust his words. He's just saying this things because he feels guilty. Run before you fell on his trap. I stood up and went in the direction of the door. But, two big arms wrapped me like a package. And my head was leaning in his warm chest.

_ "HyunJi-ah, don't run away from me. I ..... I can't give up on you. I..... I can't live without you. I ...... I...... I love you. HyunJi-ah, I love you. So, stay with me. Please."

Maybe, he's sincere. Maybe he's really sorry. I should give him a chance or I'll regret it. I nodded my head. And hugged him back. He pulled away from me, still putting his arm around my waist. His other one was wiping my tears. Then, his face came closer to mine leaving just a small gap between us. He stopped and kept looking at my eyes asking for permission. I closed my eyes as a sign that I accepted.

His touch usually calmed me down . So as he was wiping my tears , all I could feel was comfort and home . A feeling I never realized I needed until now. With him just inches away from my lips, his forehead pressing against mine, and his eyes looking beautiful as ever as they lit up with care, love and hope, He slowly leaned in, hesitating . I don't know whether it was the heat of the moment or the 5 years of waiting for this longed for thing to happen , but I found myself reacting just as much as he was . I met him halfway.

The kiss was shy at first , as we were both overwhelmed with the reality of the situation and how precious it is . However , slow doubtful pecks quickly turned into passionate sensual kisses burning with love , lust and a hint of tenderness that has always been a part of him despite his tense demeanor that broke down because of me , of us being together . Pulling apart was disappointing , but it only lasted a few moments as we smiled at each other , knowing that nothing can breaks us apart again .

______________________________________

I want to thank you for reading my book. A lot of persons have added it in their library and i was glad to know that. Also, i want to thank my best Friend Ikram_El who wrote the last part. I'm not good at describing this kind of thing. Actually, i'm not good at anything. Hhhh 😂 😂

Your lovely author Baek InHa