8● 😈 "Lie" 😇

☆HyunJi POV☆

Finally, I'm in my room. I run to my bed, cuddle up in my warm covers while thinking about the hug that Yoongi has gave me earlier. My heart was racing. Maybe i still like him. Oh no!! No way!! I forgot about him 5 years ago when he left me alone. Okay. HyunJi, wake up. He just hugged you. Nothing else. He doesn't even know that you are the HyunJi who he used to know. I kept thinking a lot until i fall asleep.

"Ring!! Ring!! Wake up." The alarm was ringing. It was 6:00 am. I got up. Quickly, i took a shower and had breakfast with the ones who were staying in the guesthouse too. Most of them were foreigners. But i got along with them since i studied english abroad. And they was traeting me very well. I run to catch the bus. But, i missed it. That was a bad thing. I was going to be late to school. I was running fastly to arrive in time.

Suddenly, a van stopped in front of me. What?! The driver opened the door. I turned around to see if a celebrity was coming to get on the van. But, no one was there except me.
I was confused until i heard a familiar voice: _"Aren't you going to get on the van? Seeing you running make me think that you were late. Maybe i was wrong."

I raised my head to confirm what i heard. Then, i saw Yoongi smiling at me from the window. I'm sure this is the bad day in my life. I wanted to refuse but based on my circumstances, i didn't have a choice but to accept or i was gonna be late.

Fortunately, i've arrived to school early. When i got out from the van, Yoongi followed me and patted my head saying: _"HyunJi-ahhh, Work hard. Fighting!! Make oppa proud of you."

_ "Who's oppa?! My oppa is not here anymore. He's already dead." I said while jocking around. But, i've noticed that Yoongi's face expression has changed. Omg!! What did i say?! I will get caught. He knows that my big brother is dead. He will recognize me. "Well, he had gone to Europe leaving his family alone. He has never called us or visit us since i was 10 years old. We don't know anything about him. That's why i consider him as dead. But my older sis was replacing him. She was like a big brother to me." I countinued to fix what i said. Maybe, this was exaggerated a little bit.

_ "Eumm... Sorry for that. I won't ask you to call me oppa anymore. But, still, it's bad to think about a person alive as dead. He's still your brother." He said to me with a little smile.

_"Okayy. Oppa!! I'm going to go or i'll be late. By the way, It's so fun to call you oppa. Byee." I said while running towards school. He stayed there watching me until i went in.

☆Yoongi's POV☆

I was going to the agency when i suddenly saw HyunJi running. She reminded me of Kim HyunJi. But, this girl that i was seeing right there who looked like the one i used to know but taller and with a longer hair, is Park HyunJi. I saw her ID in the restaurant. It wasn't Kim but Park. How could they look alike a lot and have the same name? Did God send me this girl to make me remember what i did to Kim HyunJi? I won't forgive myself. I really miss her. I ordred the driver to pick HyunJi up. I drove her to school since she was late. I wanted to do anything for her. If she's happy, it's like Kim HyunJi is happy wherever she is.
I was teasing her when suddenly her words hit me so hard: _" Who's oppa?! My oppa is not here anymore. He's already dead."

When i heard this words, the flashbacks started to come along. The memory of me sitting with HyunJi in the park talking about our families and she told that she used to have a big brother but he died. Is she really not HyunJi? Then, i heard her saying: _"Well, he had gone to Europe leaving his family alone. He has never called us or visit us since i was 10 years old. We don't know anything about him. That's why i consider him as dead. But my older sis was replacing him. She was like a big brother to me."

She has a big sister!! Her big brother is alive!! I was disappointed to hear that. I apologized to her but she was so friendly. Then, she went running to the school while waving to me asking me to go. I stand there until i lost her in my eyes. Then, i went back to the agency. I was practising very hard. Her image didn't disappear in front of my eyes. Her smiling to me. Her waving to me. Me hugging her...

_ "Wohoo.. Suga! Are you with us?" RapMon was in front of me clapping with his hands.

_ "He's lost in his thoughts. He didn't even realise tha we were done with practise." Jin said.

_ "I smell a girl's scent." Said Jimin while putting his arm around my shoulders.

Then, V came to me with those cute eyes of him and that rectangular smile: _ "Is it a girl?! Is it a girl?! Who is she?! Do we know her?!"

J-Hope was just laughing and grabbing Kookie in his arms. Kookie was just watching us with no reaction. I found it weird.

_ "What are you saying?! Bulls***. It's not a girl. I don't even have time to practise. Where will i meet a girl?!"

_"One point to Suga." said Jin.

_ "Excuse me. Suga ssi, i found this in the van. Maybe the girl from earlier has left it." Said the driver who entered the practise room.

_ "Ooh!! Thank you. I'm going to give it back to her." I said while taking the book who looked like a diary. The driver left.

When i turned around, i saw six eye's pairs looking at me while crossing their arms, waiting for me to explain.
.
.
I'm screwed.