A game date

_"Hyungs, shall we go to HanRiver?" asked Kookie.

_ "We can't. People will recognize us. And it won't be a good idea to be seen with HyungJi there." Answered NamJoon

_ "Let's just stay in the dorms." I said.

_ "Okay. Noona, come with me. I will teach you how to play PUBG." Suggested V.

I sat in the couch with V. And he started to show me how to use the game controller. Yoongi was sitting in the kitchen watching us and his eyes pierced holes in Taehyung's head.

He, then, stood up and come to the coach. He made me sit in his lap. Holding my hands with the controller.

_"I'm going to play with HyunJi. Go ahead and try to win over us."

Everybody was shocked about Yoongi's behavior.  He's someone who doesn't usually express his feelings in  and he avoids skinship in public. Seeing him like that wasn't something we were used to.

I was blushing so hard but he was cool about it. He didn't show any sign of embarrassment.

_ "Taehyung-ah, what are you doing? Start the game."

Everyone returned to what they were doing. Then, Yoongi leaned at me until his lips were near my ears.

_ "This is what we call it playing games. Let me teach you."

Sincerly, I wasn't paying attention at all. I was so distracted with Yoongi's heat against my back. I wasn't focusing at all. I didn't even remember what happened until he shouted "All kill". I saw the screen whih showed that Yoongi was the winner. He was so happy about that. He kept screaming and bragging about how he managed to kill V who was so upset about his loss.

_ "TaeHyung-ahh, don't be upset. I will let you win the next time just not in front of HyunJi."

_"Hyuuuung, you're cheating. I will make sure to win the next time."

_"Okay. Okay. Whatever makes you sleep at ease. Now, we're out."

He took my hand and guide us towards his room.

_ "Jimin-ah, get out."

_ "Oh no, you're not doing anything in my room." (I swear I was as red as a tomato.)

_ "It's my room too. If you want to stay, do whatever you want. Just don't blame me later."

_ "No, no, no..... Taehyung-ah, let's play another turn." He said while running outside the room.

_ "Now, we're finally alone."

I looked at him. I was confused about how he was behaving.

_ "Mmmm, what do you mean?"

He came closer and I went step farther.

_ "We won. I make you win against Taeahyung. Wouldn't I get a prize for it."

_ "Ahhh, yeah. But I don't have anything right now. Tell me what you want, I'll bring it later."

_ "You know what i want. And I want it now." He got more closer

_ "Mmm, I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to make more space between us but I fell down in the bed. And he started to get more closer. (Is he thinking of doing it now? The members are still in the dorms. We can't do that.We're not ready. I'm not ready.)

He pecked me in the lips and then stood up and went to his desk.

_ "I got my prize." He said while grinning.

_ "That's it?" I was so dumbfounded.

_ "HyunJi-ahhh, what were you thinking about? Were you being naughty inside your head?" He teased me.

_ "What?! N.....no, It's not what I meant. I mean I wasn't thinking about anything. I just wasn't expecting it to be just a peck." He was watching me with an amused smile. He liked seing me nervous like that. "Ughhhh, forget it. I hate you, Min Yoongi"  He started chuckling and then he took me between his arms.
_ "Don't worry. You're not the only one thinking naughty. It's natural when two people develop strong feelings for each others. I LOVE YOU."

Amd he kissed me a long sweet gentle kiss enough to make me feel myself melting between his arms.