9● 😢 The truth 😢

_"The girl from earlier?! ... Found this?! ... In the van?!" Said Jimin while taping his arm with his fingers.

_"I can explain." I said while looking to my foots because i was ashamed. I've lied to them and got caught.

_"Okay. We're listening." Said RapMonster.

_"So.... euuuu..... Well.....In the morning, when i was in my way to the agency.....euuuu"

_"Stop eueuing (A new word from me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) Speak clearly so we can understand." Jin interepted me.

_"Well, when i was in my way, i came across HyunJi."

_"HyunJi from the restaurant?!" Said JungKook while he was chocked.

_"Yeah. Park HyunJi. So, she seemed like she was late and she wanted someone to give ger a hand. That's why i've asked to drive her to school. That's it." I said with a large fake smile.

They didn't stop staring at me. When, finally V has broken this silence.

_"I told you. It was a girl. HAHAHAHA. Yoongi and HyunJi. Yoongi and HyunJi. Even your names suit each other." He kept singing our names.

The others were laughing. JungKook got out from the practise room saying he was going to the restroom. He looked annoyed.

Then, Jimin took the sky blue book from my hand and started reading the first page.

_"Hey, my diary. So, i'm gonna call you Chung Sil Han 충실한 (means Faithful in korean) since you will be the one who will know all of my secrets and who will keep them safe for me...."

I wanted to take back the diary but he started running. I ran after him but he was faster than me. He was in the same time running and reading the rest of the page.

_"I am Kim HyunJi, currently Park HyunJi. I've changed my last name since i got adopted by my father's friend so i can be able to live and study abroad easily. I've gone abroad when i was 18 years old......"

What?! KIM...KIM...Kim HYUNJI!!! Is this really what i heard?! I've stopped from running. The smile in my face started to disappear slowly. Jimin noticed that so he stopped too, came to me and give me back the diary. He was worried if he had made me get mad. I've looked at him in the eyes.

_"Did you just say her name is KIM HyunJi not Park HyunJi?!"

_"It wasn't me who said this. The faithful diary Chung Sil Han 충실한 who said that."

_"How can this be real? How...? Just how..?!"

Now, everybody was looking at me. They didn't understand why i was reacting like that. I was lost in my thoughts. I kept repeating the name of Kim, Kim, Kim. TaeHyung who wanted to joke around said while pretending that he was crying :

_ "I'm jealous right now. We were together for more than 4 years. And you've never repeated my last name like this."

I got angry while hearing that.

_"How could you make a joke right now? Don't you see my situation?! Do you find this funny? Why are you staring at me like this? All of you. Stop looking at me as if i am a freak person. Yeahh, i'm not freak. But i'm a bad person. But how can speople ignore you and pretend that they don't know you after all what you lived together. Even if you were bad to them, that was so exaggerated." I shouted at them. I could fell my eyes getting teary.

Jimin got closer.

_"Suga hyung. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched someone's private things. But calm down first. And explain to us who is ignoring you."

_"Calm down? No one can understand how i feel. Just leave me alone."

I got out from the practise room with the diary in my hand. I came across JungKook who had just came back from the toilet. I didn't look at him. I wanted to get out from there fastly. I wanted to get some air because i was suffocating right there.

JungKook entered the practise room to find everybody chocked and surprised.

_"Did i miss something?" He asked out of curiosity.

I went to the Han River. It was the only place where i could feel confortable. I started walking slowly while looking at some kids playing with water. I kept looking at them when a little girl came to me and grabbed my pants with her little hand saying: _"Bangtan Seonyeondan oppa?!"

I've smiled to her. She was so cute. I took her in my arms and said:
_ "Neee. Suga Oppa is here for you. What's your name?"

_ "Kim Hyun Bin."

I smiled to her and said: _"I know a girl who has the same first name as you. Unnie is so pretty. She's so lovely and joyful like you. You really look alike. So, HyunBin-aaah, love oppa forever and come to see him later. I would be so happy to meet you again. Take care. Bye."

I put her in the ground and she ran towards her mom who was looking to us from afar. I bowed to her. She bowed back too. Then, i've came back to the dorms after spending all the day hanging out in the Han River.

_"I'm home." I said when i entered. J-Hope was next to the door.

_"Welcome back." He said with no emotions. Usually, when i came back home from practise or from somewhere else. He always jumps in my arms and starts to tease me with his actions. But today, he ignored me and closed his room's door in my face. JungKook and TaeHyung were playing video games in the living room. They didn't even try to look at me. I went to my room that i share with Jimin. He was laying in his bed reading some comics. When he saw me, he turned to face the wall and continued what he was doing. I sat in my bed, took off my jacket. Then, i got closer to Jimin.

_"Jimin-aaah. I'm sorry for earlier. Hyung wass wrong. I didn't mean to yell at you. But i couldn't help it. I was angry and upset. Mianhae."

I put my hand in his arm. He turned to look at me.

_"What's wrong with you? What's your relation with that girl? Is she someone you know?"

_"Yeah. Someone i used to know. But now, she's ignoring me. She doesn't want to see me again. She hates me to the point that she pretended to not know me. I'm a bad person. I've really hurted her in the past. I've hurted you too. I've even hurted the other members. They don't want to talk to me. I'm sorry for being a bad guy." I started crying.

He got up from his bed. He was now sitting in front of me. He looked at my teary fave who was hidden by my hands. He took my hands and hugged me tightly. He was patting in my back.

_"Hyung. You're not a bad person. I don't know what happened to both of you. But i've known you for 5 years. You're not a bad person. Trust me. The other members are not trying to avoid you because you hurted them. But, in the opposite, they wanted to give you some space since you looked like you need it. They didn't want to bother you with their silly behaviour. Don't blame yourself. Try to calm down and then think about talking to her later to aplogize or i don't know. Just try to talk to her. "

I nodded. My tears were still dropping, making his t-shirt get wet. He took my face in his hands, wipped my tears and kissed me in the lips.

(Wait. Wait. Wait. I got dragged with my ship far away. I really ship YoonMin. But this story is for YoonJi. Not YoonMin *delete the last sentence*)

I nodded. My tears were still dropping, making his t-shirt get wet. He took my face in his hands, wipped my tears and said: "Where's that little cute smile of you? Where is it hiding? Try to catch it and get it back to your face."

I smiled because he looked silly. Speaking seriously doesn't suit him. Suddenly, TaeHyung entered to our room with a wide smile in his cute face. He jumped on me saying:

_"Enjoying alone. That's so selfish from you. Hyung hug me too."

The other members who were standing in front of the door started laughing so hard. They were surely eavesdropping behind the door. I laughed too and hugged TaeHyung so hard until he started pushing me to let him go or he would die. They were the best friends who i'm so happy to have . And i really love them.