1● 👓 First day in school 👓

"Oh My Gosh!! I'm very late."

It was my first day at school. And guess what?! I was late. The freaking phone didn't ring even if i set up the alarm before sleeping.

I went to the bathroom, had a quick shower, put on my uniform, took my bag, and run to school. New record: 5 mins. Yesh!! I didn't even have my breakfast.

I was running very fast bumping into people's shoulders. I didn't have time to apologize. So, I just ignored them when they were cursing.

Suddenly, I felt a heavy thing crushing me. Well, yes I bumped into someone and fell in the ground. I heard a girl's voice:" It hurts."

I opened my eyes and found that my body was in her upper one with a small gap and I was putting my hands in both the right and the left side of her head. She was staring at me with big eyes. She was so pretty. We stayed like that for what it seemed ages until she pushed me.

I felt next to her. She got up, cleaned her uniform then she looked at me and said:

_"Oh, we're in the same school. Which class are you? I've never seen you before."

I got up quickly, put on my glasses to see her clearly. She looked like an angel who was asking a potato like me with a little smile. I was about to answer her question when she interepted me:_"Sorry. I have to go. I'm so late."
Then, she started running. "What? Late? Holly shit. I'm late too."
After five minutes, i've managed to attend to school in time. My homeroom teacher introduced me to the class. Actually, my class.

I was so shy. The teacher asked me to say something so I murmured:

_"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Min Yoongi eubnida. Manasso bangawoyo." And then, i bowed.

_"Min Yoongi, there's an empty place in the back. Go sit in there." Said the teacher.

When i was going to my seat. I saw a familiar face. It was the girl from earlier. She smiled at me and i smiled back. My seat was in the back next to the window. And her seat was in front of mine but in the other side.
I kept staring at her playing with her brown short hair and smiling. I wasn't wrong, she really looked like an angel fallen from heaven.

When the class has finished, i was picking up my things when i saw a shadow in front of me. I raised my head to find a cute girl siling to me.

"Ohhh, it 's Angel." I was calling her like that because i didn't know her name.

_"Min Yoongi, Hi. I'm Kim HyunJi. I'm the girl who you bumped into earlier." She said with a large smile.

I was shocked by her smily eyes. I just lost words. I didn't know what i should say.

_"Euuuu, euuu, nice to meet you." My face started to get warm. I'm pretty sure it looks like a tomato right now. Why am i blushing?!! She looked at me worryingly.

_"Yoongi, are you sick? Your face turned red." She said while she put her hand in my forehead. My heart was racing. So i just apologized and run away fastly. What's wrong with my heart? Why is it beating fastly?
....
....
....
Hey, guys!! I was curious if you watched spring day mv. It's so beautiful. I really like it. Well, this fanfiction is called springday because after living in trouble, Yoongi will have a spring day in his life. So, look forward the rest of this book.