17● Made up

A new morning.
       I haven't talked to Yoongi since yesterday. I forgot to call him when I came back home because I was so busy trying to figure out which concept we should go with for our design.
Mark was so shocked when he just saw a celebrity this close. More than that, he confronted him. I told him that he was just my childhood friend. Nothing else. Well, I spent 5 hours in Mark's house. He lived alone in his apartment.
Ohh, wait!! It's not an apartment, It was a penthhouse in the last floor of a hotel. Yeah, he's so rich. After those 5 hours, we just went with a romantic bright concept. It matched the spring season.

11:00 am.
     3 missed calls from Yoongi. 14 messages. 10 from Yoongi. 1 from Mark and 3 from Kookie. I called Yoongi first.

_ "Why didn't you answer your phone yesterday? Do you know how worried I was? I went to your house and you weren't there. How late did you come back to your room? Or did you spend the night with that bastard?"

_ "Don't call him a bastard."

_ "Aah. This is all what you get from what I said."

_ "Don't interrupt me and let me explain. If you don't want to, then I will hung up."

_ "Now, you're threatening me. Okay. Hung up. After all, I'm nothing for you. Just someone who's annoying you because he was hella worried about you."

_ "Yoongi, listen to me."

_ "I gotta go. I'm glad you're safe. Talk to you later."

That's how our conversation has ended up. We weren't getting along this days. Things became complicated. I decided to visit the dorms later. I checked out Mark's message.

(From Idiot Mark:

Did you come back safe? I'm still regretting not bringing you home when it was that late. Maybe you're sleeping now. Anyway, send me a message when you see mine.
** XOXO **)

I answered him telling him I was okay. Then, there was Kookie's message asking me to hang out together today. That was an opportunity to go to the dorms.

(From Kookie♡♡ :

HyunJi-ahh, if you're not busy tmrw. Let's hang out in the dorms.
** Excited **)

That was the best chance to speak with Yoongi. I really like him and I don't want us to fight.

(To Kookie♡♡:

I'm free. I'll come in ten.)

_____________________

I was standing in front of BTS's dorm's door. I knocked it and stepped back waiting for someone from the guys to answer. I heard Namjoon yelling for them to open the door. I chuckled because no one answered him. They always make him mad. Then, after a few seconds, V was in front of me. And he had a broad large smile on his face.

_ "Noona, long time no see. I missed you. How are you?"

_ "Taehyung-ah, hi. Sorry, I was busy this days. I couldn't contact you. I'm fine. I missed you too."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then, he put his arm in my shoulders and led the way inside the dorm. Kookie was sitting there playing online games with Jimin. They gave me a quick smile before continuing what they were doing. NamJoon was composing a song in his room. Meanwhile, Jin was cooking in the kitchen when Hoseok was annoying him.
I sat down next to Jimin and Kookie in the couch. They were pretty good. After a while, Jin called us to have lunch. I was sitting between V and Jin.
Since Jin's older than me, he cared about me a lot. He was asking me about my studies while giving me more food. He treated me like his child. He was so sweet.
After that. I helped Hoseok to clean the table and do the dishes.
Then, I went to Yoongi's room. I sat in Jimin's bed checking out their room.
     It wasn't very organised. Their clothes weren't in their places. Socks in the floor. A lot of papers on Yoongi's desk. It looked like he was working on a new song. I took one of the papers and started reading what was written there. It was a break up song. The lyrics were so sad. That meant Yoongi wasn't happy. He was so hurt by what happened to us. My tears started to fall down my cheeks. I hugged the paper and cried in silence. Suddenly, I heard the room's door get opened. I cleared my face and turned to see who was there. Yoongi was startled when he saw me sitting in Jimin's bed. He took a step forward and closed the door behind him. His eyes were getting soft until he saw the paper in my hand. He just wear that blank stare, took it from my hands angrily and threw it in the rubbish.

_ "Yaaa, Yoongi-ah!! What are you doing?"

_ "Nothing. It was supposed to be in the trash from the start. What are you doing in my room searching in my things?"

I kept quiet and stared at him. His eyes were so sad. He tried to hide his feelings but in vain. I knew him better than that.

_"If you have nothing here, then go out."

I stepped forward in the door's direction. I could feel his gaze in my back. I opened the door and heard him turning his back to me.
I wanted to leave, but something strong was stopping me. I don't like it when Yoongi behave like this. It just makes my heart aches in pain. I wanted to be there for him. I wanted him to know that I'll be always by his side. I wanted to hug him.
So I run to him and tightened my arms around his waist. I put my head in his back. I could hear his hear beats increasing. I was so happy that I had this impact on him. He put his hand in mine. Then, he turned around.

_ "HyunJi-ah, stop it. Don't do this."

I looked in his eyes with a confusing stare.

_ "I don't want you to give me hope when you know that you won't be by my side. It hurts a lot. And I..... I .... I don't know what to do to stop this pain."

He was sobbing . He started to say nonsense.
It hurted me a lot to see him like this. I didn't know how to calm him . So to stop him, I just crushed my lips in his.
He got surprised at first. But fastly, started to kiss me back.
The kiss was gentle and our tongues danced softly with each other. I started to kiss him hardly to make him feel my emotions and how much I love him. He tried to keep up with me without breaking the kiss. It was the best kiss I've ever had.
When he run out from oxygen, he broke the kiss and smiled while putting small kisses along my jawline. I smiled back and put my hand in his hair pulling it lightly. He moaned at the touch. And I felt happy that I can make him like this.

_ "Kim HyunJi, I love you." he whispered.

_ "Min Yoongi, aka Suga, I love you too."