5● 👫 inevitable meeting 👫

5 years later

The author's POV

This morning was so sunny. The park was crowd of people like families having picnic, couples going in a date, friends laughing, young boys performing in the street. And then, a very pretty girl watching them. She had a bright long gold hair, big eyes and a beautiful smile. She was wearing a black skirt with a georgeous red t-shirt and a high heels. She was putting a daily make up with red lipsticks. She was just looking like an angel. The boy who was performing came, took her from the audience and asked her to sing with him. They sang "eyes, nose, lips". They were so wonderful. Their voices was matching each other. And people started to gather around them. The girl was smiling while seeing the spectators. She was so happy. When they finished, the boy who was wearing a mask asked her for her name. She told him: _"I'm HyunJi, nice to meet you. What about you?"
He was about to answer when suddenly they heard girls screaming and shouting the name of Suga. The boy said: _"Hyung?" and run away from the girls who were coming in his side too. HyunJi was shocked. She just kept still in her place.

HyunJi POV

I was so happy to perform with this boy. I haven't sang for a long time and he gave me this chance to share this song with him even if he didn't know me. He had an angelic voice. I was smiling to the audience when suddenly, he asked me about my name.
_"My name is HyunJi. What about you?"
When he wanted to answer my question, we heard some girls shouting Suga's name and then some of them were coming in our side so the boy ran away. Was he a celebrity? Who did he call by hyung? Maybe the one whose name is Suga? I tried to see this Suga but the girls were gathering around him so i wasn't able to see him. When i wanted to leave, i found a paper in the ground with "BigHit Entertainment logo" in it.
Maybe the boy who ran away dropped it. Should i give it to this Suga? But, he's a celebrity. The bodyguards won't let me talk to him. Okay, i'll keep it with me until i found that boy. I left to look for a guesthouse. I didn't have enough money to stay in a hotel because my father has taken all my money when i told him that i wanted to be a stylist. Now, i should work to make money. Luckily, in my way to the guesthouse that i contacted before, i found a restaurant looking for part timers. I entered the restaurant and they asked me to come tomorrow evening. That's fortunate. My part time job is near my guesthouse. So even if i work late, it won't be a problem. I will go study in the morning and work in the evening. That's cool.

I arrived to the guesthouse. I had my own room so no one will disturb me while working in my outfits and projects. I unpacked my things and went to bed because i was very tired.
The next morning, i went to school to prescribe in it. And, then i went directly to the restaurant. The 1st day was so hard. It was 10:00 pm, the clients started to return back to their houses. I sat in a chair to rest a little bit until someone came to order. Then, i heard the door of the restaurant open.

_"Welcome to our restaurant." I said while bowing.

A very cute boy entered first. He was laughing with another familiar face. He saw me and shouted: _"HyunJi?"

_"Ooooo, the park boy!!" I said.

The cute boy asked him: _"JungKookie, do you know her?"

_"Yes, V, she's the girl that i talked about her yesterday."

_"Aaaaaaaah, the wonderful voice." I started laughing with the way how he said it. Then, i heard a familiar voice calling me.

_"HyunJi-ahhh?"

I turned around and saw five handsome boys standing and one of them. I knew him. He was YoonGiii.