10● ❤ "Do i like HyunJi?" ❤

kookie's POV☆

I didn't know what was happening to me. But since the day I've met HyunJi in the park, i was always thinking about her. When i heard that Suga hyung was with her yesterday, my heart was in pain. I was hurt. I didn't know why. More than that, when the members told me that he knew her from the past, I was upset and got mad. What's wrong with me?! Why am i behaving like this?! I need to see her. It's been 2 days. I miss her.
I decided to go to the restaurant ehere she works to have dinner there
I perfered to go alone.
I wanted to see her alone.
I wanted to talk to her alone.
Just me and her.
At 8:00 pm, i was in front of the restaurant's door. I was still hesitating if i should enter or not. Then, HyunJi went out to throw the rubish. She found me there.

_ "JUNGKOOKIE, when did you come?"

_ "Euuuu..... just now."

_ "Ooooh, really?! Then, welcome. Go inside before people notice you.

I nodded and went inside the restautant. I sat in the same table of two days ago since it's the one that was more hidden. I was sitting there, watching HyunJi working in silence.
After some minutes, she came to me with food. She asked me about the others. We talked a little bit. Then, I've pushed my plate in front of her.

_ "Eat this." I said.

_ "Ohh!! No, no, i'm okayyy. Just eat it."

I took some of the tteokbokki with my choapsticks.

_ "Open your mouth. Ppali. The food will get cold. And i don't like spicy things. So it would be a waste."

She rolled her eyes, and ate what i gave her. I stared at her while she was eating. She looked so pretty.

_ "HyunJi-ahhh...."

_ "mmmm?!"

_ "Well, i wanted to ask you something."

_ "Yes?!"

She stopped eating and looked at me in my eyes. I've avoided the eye contact. I just focus in the plate in front of me.

_ "So, do you really not know Suga hyung?"

When she heard that, i was able to see her face expression changed. She started to avoid my question.

_ "The food is really tasty. Don't you think?"

_ "HyunJi-ahhh, why are you pretending not to know him? What did he do to you?"

_ "Why are you interested in this? I told you 2 days ago that i don't know your hyung called Suga."

_ "We saw your diary. KIM HYUNJI."

_ "What?! My diary?! It was with you all the time?! How could you read people's private things? You're so mean."

She stood up and went out of the restaurant. What did i do? I've ruined everything. She will hate me for something i didn't do. It wasn't me who read it.I wasn't even there. I've followed her.

_ "HyunJi-ahhh...... i'm so sorry."

She stopped. Her back was in front of me. She didn't say anything. I turned her in order to face her. She was crying. Those cute eyes was teary. She started to hit my chest with her small hands. My heart was in pain when i saw her like that. Without thinking, i've hold her in my arms and hugged her. She grabbed my shirt. She was tightening it. I could hear her respiration and i could feel her tears dropping in my shirt. Same to her, she could feel my heart who was racing and beating fastly.

☆Yoongi's POV☆

I woke up late at 01:00 pm because i've played video games all the night. I took a shower, wear my clothes. A white t-shirt and a black jogging. No one was in the dorm. I didn't know where they left. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Then, i found a little yellow note from RapMonster saying that he went with Jin hyung to the market. For Jimin and J-Hope, they went to practise their collab dance. As for, V and kookie, they went to the shopping mall.
I took a glass of orange juice and a toast with strawberry jam in it. Then, i went back to my room. It was in a mess. Jimin's socks was everywhere. I organized our room a little bit. Something in my desk took my attention. Ooooh!! It was HyunJi's diary. I put the diary in my legs and kept looking at it. Should i see it? Should i read it? Not all of it, just some papers. No, No, i can't. It's something personal. I should not touch it. Maybe just some lines. I kept hesitating. But, my curiosity has won over me. That's why i've opened it and started to read. I know what was written in the first page since Jimin has read it. The second and the third ones was talking about her life when she came to US. But, the title of the 4th page made me focus more in her diary. "Throwback to first day at school". I looked at the title for a long time. It's the day when we first met. I started to read attentively word by word. She wrote all the things that we did together. Then, i arrived to the part where henry has kissed her. What?! He wasn't her boyfriend? A childhood friend. He had a crush on her that's why he kissed her. That means she didn't kiss him back. She didn't like him back. What the hell did i do?! I hurted her so much. I was so harsh on her. She hates me now. She doesn't want to know me or meet me. I turned the page. It was empty except for four words written in the middle. I still remember her hand writing.
Those words were the important words in all the diary. I took my jacket, my cap and my black mask. It was 7:00 pm. Woww!! The time has flown fastly. After one hour, i was there, in her neighborhood. I forgot where the restaurant was. So, it took me half an hour to find it. I was in the restaurant's corner when i saw HyunJi going outside.

_ "HyunJ...."

_ "HyunJi-ahhh.... I'm so sorry."

This voice was so familiar. Kookie?? What is he doing here?! I kept staring at them. She started crying and hitting JungKook's chest. Then, he put his arms around her. She was laying her head in his chest while grabbing his red shirt. And he was patting her head with his big hands.
"I love you YoonGi." Those words that she wrote in her diary doesn't have any meaning now. My heart was broken into pieces. I turned around and went back home.