4● 💔 A broken heart 💔

The one called Henry that i mention in the representation of the story's characters will appear in this part.

"Bip! Bip!" I run to my phone to see who sent me a message. Well, i didn't know the number. I started reading.
"Mr.Min Yoongi, your request has been approved. You are accepted to pass our agency's auditions. So, use your time to prepare yourself for the audition. Practise well. We'll be waiting for your presentation. We will send you a mail that shows you the details about it. Thank you."
I put the phone slowly in the table, faced the mirror and punched myself so hard. "Ahhhh, that hurts." I said with a big smile in my face. Then, i started screaming: "I'm not dreaming. Yeeaaaaaaah! I made it. I made it. I should tell HyunJi." I took my school bag and run fastly to meet HyunJi. She wasn't home. Her mom told me that she went out early this morning. That's weird!! We used to go to school together. A few minutes later, i arrived to school. It was so early. There wasn't a lot of students. I looked for HyunJi everywhere but I couldn't find her. I was going to class when some guys gathered around me. They looked like gangsters. I looked down and tried to avoid them but they didn't want to get off my way.

_" Is there something wrong?" I asked politely.

_" Are you Yoongi? The one who was stick to HyunJi this days?" Said the scariest one.

_"HyunJi?? Did you see her? Did something happen to her?" I was so afraid.

_"Hahahahaha, look at the little puppy . Were you looking for Hyun Ji? Hahahaha."

_"Where is HyunJi?" I said while pushing him.

He was about to fall if his friends didn't catch him. He stood up and looked at me in the eyes. Then, he punched me in the face. I fell in the ground. He came near me and started kicking me. His friends joined him. It hurted a lot.
When they finished, the scariest person said: _"HyunJi should stop changing bastards like him and like the others before him to humans. They should stay living their life looking like beggers. Everyone has a reality that can't be changed. The princess took care of a pitiful poor boy who fall in love with her thinking that she has the same feelings for him and ignoring that she has already a prince who loves her and so she does. That's a quiet pitiful story."
His words kept repeating in my mind. So, Hyun Ji became close to me because i looked pitiful, because she saw me as a chance to do her hobby. That means she has never liked me the way i liked her. More than that she has a boyfriend. I forgot my body's pain because my heart was in pain more than my body. My first love was considering me as a project. I thought that HyunJi was the best girl ever but she was the worst one. I trusted her. Chingu? My ass. Angel? She was a demon dressed like an angel. I was going in the corridor slowly because everything hurted me. I arrived to class. She was standing there in front of a boy. He was tall, pretty handsome, more masculine and he has a nice smile. I'm nothing next to this person.

_ "You know that i love you, baby." Said the boy in english.

_ "Henry, i know that you came from a foreign country but please don't use this words when i'm next to you. We're not in USA, we are in south korea."

_" Mian, yeobo. Saranghae."

_ "Aigoo, this boy is really something." She said in a cute way.

_ "I really want to kiss you now."

_ "Wha...?" She couldn't finish her words because his lips was already in hers.

I turned back and left the school.

☆HyunJi's POV☆

I got a message from Henry, my childhood friend who left South Korea two years ago. Henry texted me saying that he came back home yesterday and he will come to school in five minutes. I hurried up to go meet him because i really missed him. He was replacing my big brother's role since the day when he died. Today, i won't be able to go together with Yoongi. Aaaaah! Yoongi, that boy has really influenced in me. I don't know but everytime i saw him, he makes my heart flutter. Maybe i started to like him. I arrived to school and found Henry's old friends in front of it.

_"Heyyy, JiHyunaah, where's Henry?" I said.

_"He's waiting for you in your class."

_"Yaaa, how many times i should tell you to not wear this kind of clothes that scary people." I said while kicking his leg, and run away to meet Henry.

I could hear him say: _ "Aishhh, that girl will never change."
I smiled and went to the classroom. He was there watching the football court from the window. I wanted to scare him. So i started to walk slowly. I was behind him then, _"Booooo".

_"Aaaaaah." I shouted. He was the one who scared me.

He started laughing so hard. He always liked teasing me and scaring me.

_"What? How did you see me?" I said curiously. He pointed to the window's glass.

_"Aaaaah, how silly i am!!"

We started talking and telling each other what we did in this two years. He was telling me some funny stories about him. Then, he asked me about Yoongi.

_"How did you know about him?"

_"My eyes and ears are here even if i'm not."

_"Owwww, he's my friend also my neighbour."

_"From when did you start to get friends?"

_"Aaah, well, he's kind and sweet... wait. What?? Are you asking me to stay alone without having friends?"

_"I'm your friend and i don't like seing you hanging out with other guys."

_ "Hahaha, you're so funny. I know that you like me and you know that i really like you too. Don't worry, i won't give up on you. But Yoongi is different. He's not like the other guys. And i like him too."

_"I don't like you. You know that i love you, baby." He said.
I didn't like the word he used.

_"Henry, i know that you came from a foreign country but please don't use this words when i'm next to you. We're not in USA, we are in south korea."

_" Mian, yeobo. Saranghae."

_"Aigoo, this boy is really something." I said in a cute way.

_"I really want to kiss you now."

_"Wha...?" I couldn't finish my words because his lips was already in mine.

I was surprised that i couldn't move away from him until i heard the door close and saw Yoongi going away from the window. I stepped back, slapped Henry and run out to explain to Yoongi.

_"Yoongi-ah, stop." I kept calling him but he didn't respond.

I hurried up, grabbed his arm and faced him. He was bleeding.

_"Yoongi-ah, what happened to you?" I said while cleaning his lips from blood.

He moved away his face and said: _"Forget it. Move away."

_"Yoongi-ah, it's not what you saw. Let's me explain."

_"Why should you explain to me? After all, it's not my business. I'm not your brother or your boyfriend. So no need to explain. I don't care. Just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me. I'm just going home." ☆ I took the sentence from If you do. ☆😂😂😂😂
And he left. I fell in the ground. I. didn't notice that my tears were dropping. It really hurts. He was cold to me. I've never thought that his words will hurt me this much.

_"HyunJi-ah, are you okay?" Said Henry who came and sat next to me.

☆Yoongi's POV☆

I was going away until i heard a voice calling me. It was HyunJi. I pretended that i didn't hear her. Suddenly, she grabed my arm and faced me. She saw what the gangsters have done to me. She wanted to clean my face. I moved away because this act will make me weak in front of her. She tried to explain to me but i was so mad that i didn't want to hear anything from her. I was harsh to her. I saw her eyes started to be teary. I didn't mean to hurt her that's why I ran away fastly saying that i was going home. I wanted so hard to turn back, hug her and apologise for being harsh. But i heard that boy's voice. So, i ignored them and kept walking.