12● 🌊 Beach 🌊

Why people are gathering in front of my university's front door? Is there a show?

I came closer to see what was going on. There was a Porsche parked in the street. A tall guy ,with black hair wearing glasses and a mask in the same color with a light blue oversized Tshirt accompanied by some ripped jeans, was leaning on its door. He looked so familiar. The girls around me were fangirling so much while the boys were talking about his car. The familiar person was looking at them curiously. When our eyes met, i could see a smile was formed behind his mask since his eyes has narrowed.

Hold on!! Is this JungKook?! Am i dreaming? What is he doing here? Why did he come to my school?

I turned back and tried to run away. But my university's students were blocking all the paths. How lucky i am! Although I could sense somebody behind me, i didn't want to look back because i knew it was him.

_ "Noona, i was looking for you."

_ "Hi. What are you doing here? Why were you looking for me?"

_ "Let's get in the car and i will tell you."

_ "Wait. Wait. Are you asking me to ride this georgeous Porshe with you in front of all my classmates?"

_ "Why?"

_ "Well, i'm sorry but i don't like to become popular amongst the others. Maybe you're used to it but i'm not. Also, i'm afraid of this girls who are looking at us right now with their killing eyes. They can even make a club called *Let's harm HyunJi*."

He chuckled after hearing what i told him.

_ "They haven't known who i am yet? And i don't want them to know it. So, Can we hurry up, please?! I don't want to spend all the day here signing autographs. Also, it's so hot. And i'm suffocating in here. And, You're gonna come with me anyway."

I didn't notice that he didn't take of his mask. He was sweating so much. I nodded my head and follow him to the car under a hundreds of eyes who was feeling jealous right there.

Fifteen minutes has passed. None of us has said something since we got in the car. I was watching the river that we were crossing. And he was focused in the way. I was able to feel that he took some glances on me from time to time. But i was so embarrassed from yesterday to look back to him.
When the atmosphere started to be awkward more and more, i switched on the radio.

heogongeul tteodoneun
jageun meonjicheoreom
nallineun nuni naramyeon
jogeum deo ppalli nege
daheul su isseul tende

Then, he started to sing.

nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo
tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo
bogo shipda (bogo shipda)
eolmana gidaryeoya
tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina
dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
kkot piul ttaekkaji
geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
meomulleojwo

I should confess that he has a pretty voice.

_ "JungKookie, you have a good voice. You can see that it matches the singer's voice a lot."

He started laughing. I didn't understand why. He even dropped tears. I couldn't hear the rest of the song because of his loud laugh. Such a shame! I kept glaring at him.

After a while, he calmed down and sighed.

_ "You're really something. My voice matches the singer's voice because i am the one who sings. Stupid 바보야. Hahahaha. This is our last song that we've released, called Spring Day. Don't you know it?! Aaaah, i haven't laughed like this a long time ago. How is our song? Good, right?"

I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the window. Jerk. When i wanted to talk to him, he started teasing and laughing at me.

_ "Wow Wow. Jerk? Are you mad at me? I didn't mean to tease you but what you said was so funny that i couldn't bear it."

Did i just think out loud?! Aaaaah, i feel so uncomfortable.

_ "You told me you were practising a new song. Isn't spring day a new song since it's still going on the radio?" I changed the topic fastly.

_ "Yeah, it is. But, we're gonna release another one from the same album called Not Today. I can let you hear it before the date of the release. You can be one of the first people to hear it if you behave well."

_ "Hahaha, so funny." 😑😑 I said in a hypocritical way.

_ "We're here."

We've already arrived. I didn't pay attention that one hour and a half has passed. I turned to see where we were.

_ "Woah. 바다. 바다. [Beach. Beach.] It's Busan. Yes. Busan's beach. I've missed it so much. It's been 6 years since i saw it. Wow. 대박. 너모 예쁘다. [Awesome. It's so pretty.] This is seriously so beautiful."

My eyes were shinning because of this beautiful view.
JungKook kept looking at me. He was smiling gently. His smile was so cute that i wanted to eat him.
I got off the Porsche and run towards the beach.

The waves were crashing. The sun was setting. People were laughing and embracing under the sunset. I felt the sand squish slowly through my toes
as I gaily walked on it. My all time favorite place to be was the beach. The weather at the beach was the most quarreling of all places in the world. I stopped for a while and allowed the foamy mist from the rampant ocean sprayed my face lightly as though it was the touch of a feather. Off in the distance the sun begun to set in a sleepy unhurried fashion. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. The colors swirl together in a muddled mass across the sky. The sky turned wild. I couldn't stop thanking JungKook, who was standing behind me, for bringing me here. I was really in need to this after all the bad things that happened to me lately. I was relaxed and I was able to forget everything around me. This feeling didn't last long since a strong arms wrapped my shoulders from behind.

_ "Euu, JungKookie?...."

_ "Don't think too much HyunJi-ah. Just enjoy the moment."

His voice was so warm that i gave up in the idea of pushing him away. When he felt that i wouldn't reject his back hug, he dropped his arms and tightened them around my waist. Then, he rested his head against mine in a way which I could feel his breathing in the back of my neck. His heart was beating so fast.

I didn't move. I just closed my eyes and focused in the waves sound. That feeling was good. But, the thing that surprised me the most was " HyunJi-ah". This was the first time when he called me by my name after knowing who i am. He didn't call me Noona but HyunJi-ah.
.
.
.
Does he like me?