3● 💋 First kiss 💋

My phone was ringing. It was 6:30 am. I should get up to prepare myself for school. I took a shower, wear my school's uniform and took my bag. My mother wasn't there. She has gone to another city for 3 days because of her work. And, my father came back home just in weekends. So, i just went to school without having breakfast. At 7:30, i've finally arrived. I was so hungry. I went to the cafeteria to buy something to eat. I sat in a table and had my breakfast.
Then, Hyun Ji came and sat next to me
. _"Yoongi-ah, good morning. Did you sleep well?"

_"Euhem, euhem... " I started to cough because the food was stuck in my throat. She hurried up to bring me water.

_"Yoongi-ah, gwenchana?" I nodded my head. "Why are you eating fastly? You will have an indigestion. Eat slowly. You still have time."

I was so embarrassed so i just kept my head down, said okay and countinued eating my breakfast. She looked at me and left to class. After I finished, i went to my class too. The day was over. I was going back home until a hand grabbed my arm.

_"What?"

_"Hurry up. The hairdresser will close." Said HyunJi.

_"Hairdresser??"

_"Hurry up. I will explain to you in our way."

We arrived in front of a huge salon. She wanted to change my haircut because the one that i had was childish. We entered. They put me in front of a wall. She didn't want to show me myself in the mirror until the end. I was just listening the scissors sound and seeing my hair falling in the floor. In the end, they put a big mirror in front of me.

_"OMG!!! Who is this? Is that me? No way. Daebakkkkk."

I didn't notice myself. I was a completely different person. I saw HyunJi in the back smiling at me. Woooow, she's really an angel that crossed into my life and changed me into someone better. This time, i paid the haircut. It was quite expensive but i didn't regret it because it was a wonderful haircut. When we were heading to our houses, she broke the ice saying: "Do you want to hear one of my secrets?"
She will tell me a secret? About her?

_"Yes, i want to." i said.

_"Well, i wasn't like that before."

_"What do you mean by like that?"

_"I mean pretty, cute, lovely. I wasn't like that. I won't tell that i was ugly but i was just like you. I wasn't interested in my appearances. But somehow, i just changed myself. And now, i'm seeing myself from before in you. This is why i tried to help you. By the way, you're very handsome and beautiful. This is why you should show it."

Did she just say i'm handsome? Beautiful? I turned my head to the other side because i was blushing.

_"I will tell you a secret too. Follow me" I said taking her hand and going inside a karaoke that we passed by.

_"Why did you take me here?"

_"Well, you know. I'm good in my studies. But truly i don't want to take this way. College--> highschool--> university-->job. I find this way very boring. I have some skills in rapping and i really enjoy my time composing some songs. They aren't so good but i think people won't run if they hear them."
She laughed and told me: _"Okay, Mr talented. Show me your skills."
We covered one of exo's songs. She did the vocals parts and i did the rap parts. She had a nice voice too. Finally, we had 99/100.

_"Wooow, daebak. 99!!! OMG, i've never had this mark before. Your rap is so amazing. You should think about joining an agency. OMO!! Now, i really want to listen to the songs that you composed."

She was so excited. No one has ever asked me to listen to my songs. When i wanted my mum to hear them. She just said that i should get interested in my studies and forget this bullshits. She called my work a bullshit. When my dad came back home, he just wanted to relax and sleep. He didn't even care about how was I or if i needed something. He has never acted like a father. I was so happy to find someone who wanted to hear my songs and complimented me. We came back home and I invited her to mine in order to show her my works.
I let her alone in my room and went downstairs to prepare something to eat. I made two sandwiches and took them to my room with two cola. I went in the room slowly to not disturb her. She was sitting in my desk watching my photo album. _"Owww, you look cute." She said when she saw me.
What she didn't know was that i had some childhood photos of me completely naked. I tried to take the photo album from her but she didn't want to give it to me so we started fighting over it until my leg slipped. I grabed her hand to save me from falling but she fell too. When i opened my eyes, i just saw her eyes near mine and I could feel something smooth in my lips. She got up from me fastly, put the photo album on the table and left saying: _"I should go."
I got up from the floor and touched my lips. Suddenly, Hyun Ji came back.

_"I forgot this." She said and took the sandwich and the Cola. She was blushing. She didn't even see me because she kept looking in the other side. Then, she left. My heart was racing and a little smile started to appear in my face. OMG!! I've kissed the school's queen HyunJi.
Well, no one couldn't like HyunJi. She was the class president. She was very good in her studies. Also, she was so good in sports. She had a nice voice so she used to have excellent marks in music class. I've never participated in this class because i was new and i haven't had a partner yet. She was also good in arts. Plus, she was so pretty. This was why they chose her as the school's queen. And I kissed the school's queen. This will be the best memory that will make me so happy when i will remember it someday.